4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, for every occasion but they come a ...
Awesome shoes, for every occasion but they come a little large, so if you ganna order a pair of this make sure to order them half size that your usually buy
Published 29 days ago by alonso ferezi

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it looks like.
I got these shoes thinking they would be comfortable shoes that are soft bottom... More like really un-comfortable bowling shoes that look god damn ridiculous.
Published 6 months ago by Joe

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it looks like., February 26, 2014
This review is from: Creative Recreation Men's Vito Lo Fashion Sneaker (Shoes)

2.0 out of 5 stars not comfortable, April 9, 2014
the shoe seems to be made very rugged and sharp edged. I hate shoes that rub aggressively across the back of my heel and ankle to the point where I have a red irritated section of skin, and just by the initial try-on in my bedroom, I could tell these shoes would be a problem.

I'll give a star or two for looks and style, but not much for comfort.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, but gave me blisters on the back of my foot, August 20, 2014
The inside back of the shoe rubs up against the back bone of my foot (above the heel) and caused some pretty painful blisters from the chafing. Needs some serious padding back there. Even wearing socks didn't help.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, for every occasion but they come a ..., August 18, 2014

Creative Recreation Men's Vito Lo Fashion Sneaker