5.0 out of 5 stars Works great.
I think this is a must have for all mp3 players just b/c it keeps ur screen looking like new which who dues not like that.
Published on December 6, 2011 by Sobela

3.0 out of 5 stars A must-have accessory
This screen protector, for the Creative ZEN X-Fi2 player, is a necessity to purchase along with your player. With that said, you may be asking why I only rated it with three stars.

Published on November 1, 2009 by A. Ter-grigoryan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars A must-have accessory, November 1, 2009
A. Ter-grigoryan (Bowling Green, KY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative ZEN X-FI2 Screen Protector (Electronics)

It's a necessary purchase because, without a screen protector, your mp3 player screen is going to begin to accrue scratches within mere minutes of being taken out of the package, just from coming in contact with dust particles. And that's an even bigger negative for a touch screen player like the X-Fi 2. The screen protector reduces glare, which is another positive.

My only complaints are that the screen protector is REALLY difficult for a first timer to apply to the screen just right (i.e. without lots of air bubbles, and at just the right angle so it doesn't overlap with the volume/menu button and built-in speaker slit). You really have to concentrate and have a steady hand when it comes time to put it on, so be forewarned. There are three screen protectors to a package, though it may take you so many retries on the first application that the first protector becomes too worn out to be of any use, and you have to throw it away and retry with the second one; that happened in my case. Of course, the screen protector itself eventually begins to acquire scratches, but that's to be expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, March 18, 2012
This review is from: Creative ZEN X-FI2 Screen Protector (Electronics)
Wife got this for her Zen. Seemed to work well when she used it, although she rarely uses the player anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., December 6, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the Job Done, December 4, 2011
This review is from: Creative ZEN X-FI2 Screen Protector (Electronics)
You get good quality protectors and they last very long. If its the price you're worried about, don't.

I had one screen on for 2 months and the second on for 1 so far, the cheap ones I've had for my phone (this is the only one for the X-Fi2) last only a month before I replace them.

I recommend an owner of the Creative Zen X-FI2 MP3 player to have these at all times, so the screen does not get ruined.

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing my old zen 32GB, October 22, 2011
This review is from: Creative ZEN X-FI2 Screen Protector (Electronics)
18 months ago or so bought the original zen with 32GBs of space and the ability to add more through a card. The player was significantly less than the famous fruit brand and also had FM radio. The sound was great, video, etc. all awesome. The UI was not as good as some, but with a little learning adequate. When it died, I went right back to Creative. The replacement could only be purchased with 16GB and is now touch screen. You can add more memory through the micro SDHC, but not all brands work. The touch screen is finicky and slow. It is hard to get to specific songs easily, and trying to change the volume is like trying to get the right shower temperature when 3 other people are using water. Usually, I like to go from 9 to 10, or 9 to 11, but with this player, it's usually this: On 9, go up to 13, slide down 8, 12, 7, 10, 8, 9. It is close to impossible to adjust when exercising. The player will only take a charge using the very short USB cord provided with it (ie other USB with power don't seem to work???). The player is also finicky with sending music to it. I originally used Windows Media Player as I had done with the old player, and it was not moving stuff consistently--especially album art. Ended up having to use Creative Centrale which comes with the player. Centrale did not install correctly the first time, and it required a total reboot with services off to get it uninstalled and then installed (the first time this has happened to me with Windows 7 64 bit). Once finally installed, it works, but has a kludgy interface. And, when you go to view the player's content, it takes several (10?) minutes.

On the plus side, the sound is good, and the video quality decent...but if I had a choice between this and my old Zen for $30 more, I would pick the old Zen in a heartbeat.

When I look at the number of players on the Creative site...all with differently supported micro sdhc cards, slightly different features, etc., I can 't help but wonder if the top talent is distributed across too many products.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, September 25, 2011
This review is from: Creative ZEN X-FI2 Screen Protector (Electronics)
screen protector fits perfectly. You can't even tell you have one on! Glad they came with multiples screens. I didnt realize it at first but after my review I double check. Great deal!

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, August 11, 2011
Valerie Jones (Burton, Neston, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative ZEN X-FI2 Screen Protector (Electronics)
It is a clear screen protector that does its job. I agree with other reviewers in that it is difficult to get on properly and had to do it twice before I was satisfied. It helps to clean the screen carefully with an electrostatic wipe first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it all but the price, July 20, 2011
This review is from: Creative ZEN X-FI2 Screen Protector (Electronics)
I have a silver Creative ZEN X-Fi2 16 GB playerCreative Labs Zen X-Fi 2 16 GB MP3 and Video Player with Touchscreen and Built-In Speaker (Black) and I bought these a couple months after having it. I noticed that I was getting way too many smudges and dust on the screen and didn't want that. Especially since it is a touch screen, you can't wipe away dust all the time and expect not to change the song, etc. I was pretty shocked at the price but it is a 3 pack. Even still, over $3.00 a protector is kind of insane. On the other hand, I put this on after completely cleaning it and have had the same one on for months and months with no end in sight. It works really, really well. I stopped being so upset about the price when I realized what a nice quality they were. It was pretty easy to put on the player, you just have to clean it really well. Also, make sure you don't have any bubbles under it. Some screen protectors are kind of hazy but this is super clear. You wouldn't even know there was anything on it. To wrap up, super clear, comes with three, easy to put on and last a very long time. Certainly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protection, June 1, 2011
This review is from: Creative ZEN X-FI2 Screen Protector (Electronics)
Protect your screen with these great little screen protectors. Keeps your from leaving scratches etc. on the screen of your MP3 by creative.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but..., April 27, 2011
This review is from: Creative ZEN X-FI2 Screen Protector (Electronics)
I used 3 of them before I could get one on that didn't have tons of dust underneath it. I wish they were easier to use.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›