5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Big Crowd!
Published on August 23, 2011 by B. Messina

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with spout
Published on March 25, 2012 by benjo1975

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Big Crowd!, August 23, 2011
This is great if you have lots of people to serve. I like the fact the main part that holds the beverage locks into the base, it doesn't just sit on top. And the base makes the spigot high enough to put a glass under it so the whole thing doesn't have to sit at the edge of the counter. The spigot operates smoothly and opens wide enough for fast filling of the cups and does not drip when closed. Clean-up is very easy and I just store it in the box it came in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, February 14, 2012
I was hesitant to order this because it was an acrylic and not glass. However, I needed a dispenser to transport back and forth to showers and receptions and was afraid I'd break a glass one so took a risk on this dispenser. I couldn't be more pleased. It looks great and the height was just right for glasses to fit under the spout. I received several compliments on it at the first party I used it for. I will probably order a second one so I have one for punch and a second for tea at parties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for parties, July 5, 2012
I originally bought this for margaritas, but it's not meant for alcohol or citrus. They warn against using it for beverages >7% alcohol or leaving citrus overnight(which may happen after a late night party). It's perfect for water. All pieces fit tightly (no leakage). The base has room for ice and decorations. Glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars beverage dispensers, January 4, 2013
This review is from: CreativeWare 1.5-Gallon Bark Beverage Dispenser (Kitchen)
I used both the 1.5 gal and the 2.5 gal beverage dispenser at an open house and they worked great. Have also been using the smaller one for tea with my family gatherings. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 2, 2013
This review is from: CreativeWare 1.5-Gallon Bark Beverage Dispenser (Kitchen)
This product is made out of plastic and works well. Sometimes after I use it there is a drop that drips onto the counter after I close the spout. Not a big deal though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with spout, March 25, 2012
This review is from: CreativeWare 1.5-Gallon Bark Beverage Dispenser (Kitchen)
Bought this to serve cocktails at a party. Reasonably attractive for the price and it assembles/disassembles easily for cleaning. Problem: pulp from the limes in the drink clogged up the spout quickly and you cannot unclog the spout without removing all of the liquid and disassembling the whole unit. Consider yourself warned. This is a serviceable product but I wouldn't buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 26, 2013
This review is from: CreativeWare 1.5-Gallon Bark Beverage Dispenser (Kitchen)
Its great! Not heavy ad usefull. Looks as in the picture. We use it all the time, kids love it...tks..

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for home or work, December 29, 2012
Barbara Mahan (Roseville, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CreativeWare 1.5-Gallon Bark Beverage Dispenser (Kitchen)
I actually use this at work for water since we do not have a separate cooler. I feel it part way with ice, then add water, often with a cucumber slice. It stays cool all day long and is easy to clean and use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Beverage Dispenser!, December 31, 2012
Paula Branch (Trinity, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CreativeWare 1.5-Gallon Bark Beverage Dispenser (Kitchen)
I purchased this for a Christmas party to house my “Spiked Punch” and it performed very well! Some cautioned that adding alcohol may cause unit to leak but this unit held up just fine all night long!

The unit is sturdy, and very attractive, I certainly recommend this unit…

4.0 out of 5 stars Very basic dispenser, January 12, 2013
This review is from: CreativeWare 1.5-Gallon Bark Beverage Dispenser (Kitchen)
This dispenser looks good and works fine. It isn't fancy but the price is right. It will be great poolside because it isn't glass.

CreativeWare 1.5-Gallon Bark Beverage Dispenser