Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Creativeware 3-Gallon Unbreakable Beverage Dispenser
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Style Name: Unbreakable|Change

on November 28, 2011
I ordered this over the summer and I am so glad I did! We entertain a lot and enjoy throwing parties. I like to do a big alcoholic punch for gatherings instead of mixing drinks all night. This works perfectly and holds so much! I have used it with and without the inserts. The ONLY thing I ever had issue with was the center floating out of the the liquid. Simply due to it being lighter than the weight of the fluid. I had placed reusable ice cubes in the center section...it kept floating up and out so I simply dumped the reusable ice cubes in with the liquid. If you do not fill the dispenser this will not happen ... or if the items you have in the center weight more. I do not find the center to be something that I will use a lot. I have made sangria, rum punch, a dead and dirty grasshopper (Halloween), peach tea, fruit punch blends and not once have I had any leak. I do make sure the spout is tight at each washing. I have ordered a second one so that I can do one for adults and another for kids. Oh! Also... you cannot beat the value! I have friends that have nicer glass dispensers that have purchased this due to how much it holds and the fact it does not leak. Truly recommend the item.
on May 10, 2010
I loved the concept of this dispenser, but it leaked throughout the party the first time I used it. It was very embarrassing! We emptied it and tried to tighten the spigot, but it continued to drip.

We finally tightened the crown nut gently using pliers even though the directions said to hand-tighten it. It seems to be working now, but the spigot is plastic and the quality is questionable. I think it will work for our next party, but I don't like not being confident in its performance when we have company over.

The idea of this dispenser was perfect for the party and the ice core worked great! It kept the sweet tea cold throughout the party without watering it down. It was easy to clean, easy to use and easy to put together.
11 comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2010
Been using this for a week and it's a good dispenser at a good price with a few minor constructive comments:

1) The top is hard to pop back on once you take it off because you have to fit it on very precisely. You''ll know what I mean when you try it.

2) If you don't position the rubber o-rings correctly at the spout, it will leak.
on February 14, 2011
This thing was great. We did not have any leaking problems, or spigot handle breakage problems like some reviewers - the dispenser worked great for our party. It made wonderful, flavorful, citrus-infused ice tea. Everyone raved about it.

The next day, we went to clean it and were shocked to discover that the inside acrylic surface of the infuser was pitted, from, I assume, the orange slices we used - possibly from the citric acid? The outer surface of the ice holder was pitted as well, and also the inside, top surface of the main drink container.

An excellent idea, but ONE use? One? Are you kidding me?
on May 12, 2008
I purchaes 3 of these from Sam's clearance last weekend for $19.92 each. I used them for a Mother's Day Brunch and did they make a statement. I wish I had purchased all they had. I will be buying a few more even at the Amazon prices. They look great and work great too!
on August 23, 2010
In the picture they look clear. But they are like a cheap flimsly milk-white not clear plastic..kind of pliable. We had gotten the same "design" from Sams Club and though they look identical they are very different material. We have been trying to reach the company for days to return. They don't return calls and they are not available during the hours they say they are open. Do not order from this company.
on February 3, 2010
I ordered 2 dispensers for a wedding. One worked perfect and the other one dripped. When the description tells you the spout is chrome, what it means is that it is painted to look like chrome.
on March 27, 2014
I loved everything about this dispenser, which makes what happened more sad: the first time we used it was for my daughter's wedding reception. It held water with floating lemon and lime slices. After the reception it was so late at night that we just gathered everything up and hauled it home. As I went to wash the dispenser the next morning I was upset to find that the acid from the citrus had evidently eaten away at the plastic, marring it. If only I had known--I certainly wouldn't have left the citrus in it. Now the dispenser looks "dirty" so it basically became a one use item. I don't remember seeing any warnings saying it would pit or stain with use, so I thought I should post something as a warning to others.
on July 4, 2009
After purchasing two of these dispensers, I found them at Sam's Club for $19.99 each. While they looked great when we used them, by the end of the party, they had leaked down the counter and onto the floor. I had carefully followed the assembly directions. After I brought them home, I reversed the washers to determine if that would stop the leaking, it did not. I was very disappointed in both the price and the quality.
on September 2, 2009
I bought this item to serve our family iced tea during my daughter's baptism party. Everything was going great until an hour into the party when the dispenser started to leak. Thankfully I had something big enough to put under it to prevent it from continuing to drip all over my kitchen floor. I would not recommend this item based on the fact that it leaks.