- Paperback: 239 pages
- Publisher: Harpercollins College Div (June 1968)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0061319686
- ISBN-13: 978-0061319686
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,172,714 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Creativity and Taoism Paperback – June, 1968
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book is not an easy read, but there is much to ponder here on the Taoists' understanding of creativity and silence, emptiness, or the Void. It deepens any understanding of the Tao Te Ching and Chuang Tzu's Inner Chapters.
I have marked up the wonderful evidence he
uses to see how poetry, art and Taoism interact.
It is a model for pointing to the possibility of
experiencing the spiritual in multidimensional ways.