CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Creatology Wooden Puzzle: Temple of Heaven 3-D Wood Puzzle
|Price:||$14.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Temple of Heaven is a 3 Dimensional Wooden Puzzle for Ages 6+ years.
- Temple of Heaven Assembled size is approx. 10.6" x 10.6" x 9.2" high; Sizes may vary.
- Contains 5 Sheets of solid wood punch-outs to create this oriental style Temple that can be painted, decorated any way you prefer, or left unfinished.
- Does NOT require glue; recommended for permanent structure.
- Be Creative: Decorate this Temple of Heaven any way you prefer!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
In short, it looks nice when finished, but is so poorly cut that it is not worth the hassle.
None of these kits come with detailed directions and take a little getting used to in assembly. The only thing that comes with it is a sheet that shows each wood sheet with the parts numbered to show which piece connects to another piece. Many of the pieces follow a pattern so it gets easier as you go along.
The Temple of Heaven is a very difficult assembly and took quite a bit of effort from my 11 year-old son. There is a section that requires getting all the fins of each level within a holding ring but as you push one part, the others come out. It took awhile and some frustration but eventually, he was successful and the final piece is impressive. I would suggest this for 10 year-olds and up if they are good at building kits.
If you have no interest in rebuilding, I would suggest gluing parts of this with Elmer's or it will continue to fall apart when moved.
You can also paint it or stain it when finished.