5.0 out of 5 stars GRAND!
Keeps great time and works well. Looks as showed I cannot say any more then that! Its a good buy
Published 10 months ago by daniel gill

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected
This is really neat but what you can't tell from the pictures is that it is very, very small - perhaps dime sized? Maybe a quarter. Although relatively inexpensive, I was expecting something much larger.

Definitely check the dimensions first to make sure it isn't too small for you. It is NOT pocket watch sized.
Published 2 months ago by Talvi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars GRAND!, January 22, 2014
This review is from: CredDeal Pure Copper Quartz Glass Ball Roman Numeral Steampunk Dial Pocket Watch with Ring Around (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolets Thing!, December 30, 2013
My 16 year old received this as a Christmas gift and loves it. He wanted a pocket watch, but agrees that this is much better for now. He loves how unique it looks. Works perfect and is sturdy. It came with a handy necklace, but could be attached to a chain for that pocket watch feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Beautiful, January 21, 2014
Not only does this watch keep perfect time (so far after a few days), it looks amazing. I had a lot of people asking me where I got it and I quite happily sent them here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 5, 2014
Very pretty and it's pretty fun to spin around. I would suggest to others. It comes on a weird string necklace but I just switched it to a chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST NECKLACE WATCH EVER, March 23, 2014
I absolutely love this watch, i get so many compliments when I'm wear it, and people asking me where I got it. I love how it rotates, because i like to fiddle with things, i enjoy spinning it around. Most crappy watches start to lose time after a day so far this hasn't disappointed me, thought i will say it is sometimes hard to tell the time with the bending of light due to the curve of the glass. You have to tilt it a certain way to see it and it magnifies so you can even see the minute hand and the tick marks. No regrets on this purchase., thought i wish it didn't come with a leather cord, while I like it because I'm allergic to metal and ill get rashes because of metal necklaces, the cord is a bit stiff, and doesn't go well with the necklace in my opinion, but you can easily buy a new necklace chain at an arts and craft store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
The battery only worked for 2 days. Anyone got an idea on how to replace it?

5.0 out of 5 stars if you want a pendant watch this is pretty cool. The lenses magnify it real well so ..., September 27, 2014
First, as others have noted, this isn't the size of a pocket watch, it is a pendant size- which is accurate to the product description. If you want a pocket watch go buy a pocket watch, if you want a pendant watch this is pretty cool. The lenses magnify it real well so the time is very readable, and it seems to be keeping accurate time. The swivel works well and for us OCD people gives us something to play with. I serious steampunk cosplayer should get more robust items, but it is a nice 'omage to steampunk' item you can wear in your day to day life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 31, 2014
It was a little bit smaller then i expected but thats my fault the item description has the size in it. it is really really nice and well worth the price we paid and it came in a very nice gift box and was inside a little protective pillow. I collect necklace watches and this one is now my new favorite. also, The item was shipped very fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Copper Quartz Ball Roman Numeral Steampunk Dial pocket watch, April 13, 2014
I LOVE the uniqueness! I enjoy wearing it very much! I see a battery within but it can with no instructions on how to open it to change the battery when the time comes (no pun intended lol)

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it, October 24, 2014
This pendant watch was a gift for my girlfriend, it came in a small black box, when she opened she just fell in love with it. We set the time immediately and it started working.

The size is perfect, my only concern would be the "chain", it was a leather necklace not a metal chain as I thought it would be.

However it looks great and it's really something you don't see everyday. I'm really satisfied with this purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›