Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 26, 2013
I like it. it was not anything more than i expected since its a less than 15$ watch. It comes shiny and new was within half an hour of my time here and it worked just as it said it would. all in all a great starter pocket watch because it is my first and i needed something small and stylish for work that left my wrists unhindered.

Only issues ive found with it is the definite an under 15$ watch. the face of the actual watch itself plastic that isnt even really secured so it spins in the casing, not realy a problem.
also the way the hing is kinda patrooding in an odd fashion so it makes it hard to stick in ur pocket and take out

I really like how it can become a standing watch as well so its not just sitting there flat on the table and makes wherever u put it look sophisticated.
on October 10, 2014
The watch came very fast (less than a week). It looks very nice and does what it is supposed to do. The "stand" function works, and it seems to keep time okay, now that I've put a new battery in it (the battery that came with it was dead). I was concerned about the face cover not locking into place like most watches, but it closes firmly and doesn't show any signs of coming open on its own.

There is a small problem with setting the time, however. You use the top stem to turn the hands, like on any watch, but when you push in the stem to "set" the hands, the minute hand jumps forward a few minutes. So it's a guessing game called "where do I set the minute hand so that it will jump to the correct time when I press the stem to exit 'time setting' mode?"

It's a fun game, but I think I'll get tired of it quickly. Hopefully I won't have to re-set the time very often.

Later Edit: Well, looks like I was wrong. Not even a new battery helps this watch work properly. About a day after putting in a new battery, it stopped again. I guess it'll be going back.
on September 25, 2013
I would have given this watch six stars if I could.

It is a beautiful watch to look at and to hold.

The face and hands are beautiful. The numerals are silver (colored) on a stark black background and the hands are stunning white or silver-white.

It has a good looking and very easy to read face.

I wanted something to place upright on a table to glance at quickly for the time to keep from being late to my appointments.

I love that the front cover folds back into a stand.

The super bonus is that the cover, which folds back, is a clear magnifying lens that, in addition to being a cover and a stand, can also be used as a magnifying glass. The pictures and description didn't seem to indicate this and this shouldn't be overlooked. A nice bonus.

That is really great for me.

It shipped from China but only took a short two weeks to arrive.

Certainly worth waiting for.

I love this watch! For the price it is a super value.

Update January 3, 2014

Watch stopped working after 5 months. Battery good. Not worth fixing, or buying again.

Changes star rating to 1 star for cheapness of watch.

Steve
on May 14, 2014
This watch is indeed very nice-looking, shiny chrome-colored casing set against very elegant black face with chrome-looking roman numerals. It is, however, a BATTERY-OPERATED watch and NOT a mechanical windup, which was a surprise. I guess now I know what "quartz movement" means. I wanted a mechanical windup pocket watch because I find the tick-tocks soothing and relaxing. I overlooked that this was battery-operated so it's my own fault. I just wanted other potential buyers to know this going in. Overall, a nice watch and I will still find a use for it, for actually telling accurate time, it seems to be keeping it just fine. But I have placed an order for a mechanical pocket watch and they are fairly more expensive so if it seems really inexpensive, it's probably a battery-operated watch.
on February 3, 2015
Looks very nice, but the top button keeps popping off and stopping the time, so it's unreliable as a timepiece. We even took it to a watch repair place and they said it's a fault in the manufacturing and not something they could repair (at least not for more than what the watch cost to begin with).
on November 1, 2013
Elegant, without delay, is perfect for gift.
The color, the numbers, the glass top, beautiful.
I'm happy with the purchase.
on March 4, 2015
Not as fancy as it looks in the picture. The face isn't actually truly black, and the hands look EXTREMELY cheap. Also, the glass cover does not stay closed anymore, after only opening it maybe 10-15 times. It just flings open now.
on June 12, 2014
This pocket watch is pretty decent. It tells time accurately enough but the pin to change the time pulls out too easy. Quite frequently when I pull it out of my bag, the pin is out and the time is incorrect. It's seemed to get better the longer I have it, but still can't say I'm completely satisfied
on September 30, 2015
Very Elegabt looking, it is not a durable piece, most of it is plastic, includng the cover (which I assumed would have been glass), but again it is elegant looking, chain so far is durable, and is a good wear with a suit vest
on October 13, 2014
I don't know if I didn't look at the pictures too well, but I didn't realize there was a plastic circle on the front case door so I could see the watch while it was closed. That wasn't exactly what I was looking for in a pocket watch.

My biggest complaint is that the watch arrived scuffed up on the back. Horribly scuffed. I wanted to return it and have a replacement one sent, only that wasn't an option. Just return the product for a refund.

Conclusion: I'd find another watch if I was in your shoes.