5.0 out of 5 stars great gift for anniversary, father's day
Amazingly beautiful!!! You will love the design. My husband loves it said it was the best looking pocket watch he has ever got
Published 4 months ago by angela butler

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice
Nice, but smells like nail polish or something strong. The gold on the 'Dad' goes onto the silver part also, but still nice.
Published 13 months ago by Kelly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, May 21, 2013
This review is from: CredDeal Stainless Steel Pocket Watch Golden Dad Dangle Pocket Quartz Watch+chain Pw023 with Gift Box (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift for anniversary, father's day, February 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Got my watch right on time!, February 19, 2014
Got this pocket watch right on time and my dad loves it! I wasn't too impressed with the packaging of it, rather glad I opened it and checked, but aside from that it's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it!!, February 13, 2014
My dad loved it!!!! Looks extremely nice my dad uses it every day instead of an actually watch, I also like these better

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, February 4, 2014
I gave one of this to my dad for Christmas and him and everybody else LOVED it. So cute and such a nice gift!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars my dad loves it, January 31, 2014
I got this for my dad for fathers day and he loves it a great watch it looks cool and it didn't take long to come in the mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look for the price., January 27, 2014
Constance Kochkin (Skokie, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
What a fun pocket watch for a new Dad or for Father's Day.
It looks great, nice contrast with the two metals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift, January 22, 2014
It's very good. Good packing and good gift for any dad. I will recommend it friends and family. It's nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 11, 2014
I love it when it arrived I opened it to see if it looked cheap, ugly or fake. But it didn't I opened and saw the back scratched but it had a plastic cover in the back and in the screen so i was ok an do gave to my dad and he loved it so did I.

5.0 out of 5 stars He Loved It..., January 9, 2014
This is a great pocket watch my husband loved it. for the price it was great!!! Thank You!!!! I would recommend it to any one looking for a gift for a good dad.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›