Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: PaperbackChange

on September 3, 2008
I have three pre-teen boys that all LOVE these types of books. They learn about the bible in a gross and totally BOY/MAN way which holds their interest. Love It!
VINE VOICEon November 26, 2009
I have been collecting the books in this series since my daughter was very young. She is a teen now, and still reads them. They are like comic books with the TRUTH inside. And so very interesting that my nephews love them too. I like to give them as gifts to kids and teens. I have never seen a poorly done one in this series.

Ellen C Maze, author
(christian vampire fiction)
on October 31, 2013
Another great title to peak the interest of kids to get into Word.. I use these books as referral books during my lessons for 5th and 6th graders. This one would be great to use for an evolution study. We use these books as rewards for memory work. I had them checked out thru our associate pastor and they are scriptural. I own the whole series.
on May 21, 2010
An exciting funny pick for boys and even girls to read for themselves. It's action and adventure with a truthful view of happenings of the Bible.
on February 17, 2010
Not necessarily a lot of "meat" but my son has loved the books in this series and looks forward to reading them when we get new ones.
on June 4, 2015
Looked interesting, but was not at all what I expected.
on December 15, 2014
my 7 yo likes these books!