Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on May 21, 2012
I'm transitioning from relaxed hair to natural hair by keeping my hair in curly or textured styles. I was using the Motions wrap foam to set my hair in curlformers or braidouts. That had a better hold then Carol's Daughter's version, but the ingredient list wasn't necessarily on my natural product path. Carol's daughter had great ingredients ....this lead me to trying Cream of Nature's Argan oil. I used it last night on a curlformer set, and sat under the dryer for just ten minutes before I went to bed with them still in my hair (it was late when I finished and I wanted to help with the excess wetness). The curls were firm and defined, with no crispiness. I'm not experiencing flaking either. The smell is fantastic and the ingredients included many natural ingredients that facilitate maintaining moisture.

I think some of the more negative reviews had unrealistic expectations for this product. I will continue to use this product, especially at the price point of about $6. If I experience flaking or dryness I will be sure to update this review.
on June 29, 2012
I recently "big-chopped" after transitioning for one year. My go-to style during transition and after, has been the bantu-knot-out. This is the first setting lotion I tried, and it definitely holds the hair and gives it some shine. The only issue is it leaves the hair a little crunchy and sticky, leading to breakage especially at the ends. I noticed this even more so after I big chopped and had more texture at the ends. I have since switched to a different product that is cheaper and gives me much better results.
on April 28, 2012
This has been one of the very few products that will allow my hair to curl without the frizz. LOVE it and the price is so reasonable too!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 15, 2011
This wrap foam is lightweight. No strong odors. It absorbs into the hair very quickly. After unwrapping, hair has a nice sheen, is soft, and smooth. Absolutely, no "crunchy" hair. If using a flat or curling iron, the hair will curl or further straighten very quickly.

This product is easily found at most local drugstores and beauty supply stores for approximately 7 bucks. If you purchase from some sellers you're only paying about 1. more to get it to your door. It may be worth the convenience.
22 comments7 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2015
This product left my hair feeling extremely crunchy brittle and dry with an odd film like substance. Im currently transitioning and needed a holding aide for my curls and twist outs. This was not helpful at all. Not on dry, wet or damp hair. I used half a bottle before finally giving up because I wanted to try and like it but it was not meant to be.
on August 10, 2012
I have tried many other brands of foam wrap lotion. This is by far one of the better products out there. My hair tends to be on the dryer side. But after using this lotion, my hair is moisturized and looks much healthier. The fragrance is not too strong, very refreshing. From now on, this is my go-to product for wash and set styles.
on June 8, 2014
i would recommend this product to anyone interested in a great foaming wrap. the item came 2 days after I placed order. smells great and hold awesome curls.
on March 20, 2015
Unfortunately, it flakes. I'm already bald, can't be bald and flaky. I would advise to go for their gel, it's a better product.
on November 13, 2015
I love this product i used it once with shea moisture hair milk and shea butter leave in conditioner and each time I got good results. It gives good hold. My hair type is a 4a 4b and 4c ...It left my curls super soft but with hold. i got it for $5.99 at my local beauty supply....also the style that i did was perm rods and they last a week but it holds longer its just that i cowash every once a week.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2015
I'm not a fan of wrapping foam, but this product is my new staple! One pump provides serious slick, protection, and serious shine! The smell is wonderful (like the Argan Spray from Creme of Nature) and the hold is soft, but long-lasting! I have, officially, said goodbye to hard curls! Love this product and will be buying more soon, so I never have to go without!

I HIGHLY recommend!