on July 11, 2011
Color Name: Mahogany Glow
I was looking for a color that wouldn't make my hair look like it was a box color. I switched from my old trustful Dark 'n Lovely because it was very drying to my hair. After I started using a lot of the Creme of Nature products, I decided to give their hair color a try. I went to a stylist a month ago and she asked me who did my hair color. At first I asked her, "why is something wrong with it?" She stated no that it had beautiful highlights and lowlights...like I really understood that! LOL! But I ended up telling her that it was Creme of Nature Hair Color in Mahogany Glow. My hair feels healthy and hasn't started to shed or feel like a brillo pad. Plus, the color looks just like the woman's hair on the box for $5. Now, you can't beat that!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on October 2, 2013
Color Name: Golden BrownVerified Purchase
i dislike it because the color "731"is discontinued and i can no longer get that color anywhere thank you sylviaC
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again