More capable than average tools, every Crescent X6 series product enables you to grip six different types of fasteners: hex, 12 point, partially rounded hex, square, external-torx (e-torx), and spline. This metric 4-in-1 double box ratcheting wrench set (model CX6DBM2) features a revolutionary design, with each of the two included wrenches incorporating four different wrench sizes -- helping you to save space and money. You'll be able to conveniently ratchet nuts and bolts without removing the wrench from fasteners, making jobs go easier and faster.
Celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2007, the Crescent brand adjustable wrench is the flagship tool and a true American icon. It is prized by tradesmen and homeowners alike for its utility and durability. Today, Crescent offers many other high quality tools, including tongue and grove pliers, locking pliers, screwdrivers, and nutdrivers.
What's in the Box
2-piece 4-in-1 double box ratcheting wrench set with the following metric sizes:
8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19 mm
CX6DBM2 4-in-1 Double Box Ratcheting Wrench Set, Metric
At a Glance
- Innovative X6 design of the socket allows you to grip 6 different types of fasteners
- Works with hex, 12 point, partially rounded hex, square, external-torx (e-torx), and spline
- Innovative stepped box-ends deliver excellent access and clearance
- Works with a wide range of sizes and can be easily moved from job to job
- Smooth profile and unbroken surface allows more torque to be applied comfortably
- Takes the place of 8 standard wrenches