Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 21, 2014
I purchased this Guitar set for a guitar student of mine and it is a great starter kit. The bass playes easy and sounds really good. The little amp does the job and is light to carry.
on September 5, 2013
I'm not a bass player, but I bought this to go in my little home studio so whoever comes over can play. This is a Great little bass for the money. I'll probably get better strings for it, but the ones on it tune up and stay in tune. I think it is perfect for what I got it for. If your starting out or just want to add a bass to your stock of music equipment, get it!
on May 1, 2014
Loved it and especially for the price. Would definitely order from them again. It was a solid instrument and everything came with it and had no problems. Good starter
on December 4, 2013
I was called and told that this transparent blue was broken, and they would not have it for a couple weeks. They even told me they had to remove it from site, but yet 30 minutes later their site was selling it again. I even got a email saying that they did not have nay but yet the site said they did, I was upset, it took me ordering at the 23rd of November and waiting til today to receive it the 5th of December. But you know what they sent me extra strap, cord, strings with picks, and a guitar case. I was mad and was going to send them an email because I did not receive the amp I ordered but as I went to click send, my door rang the delivery man forgot that package with the amp. I wante dto originally give a negative 0 for the review but the different guitar I got looks even better then the originally I ordered, it was not the one I switched original order to but much better in color my son will love it and his birthday is tomorrow so got it in time too so very happy, had you have asked me prior to receiving the bass I would have said never would I recommend this shady company who may have bass guitars on the site they do not have available, but they make good on getting a good quality item to you and giving you a little extra for your money and time.
on September 4, 2013
i got the bass very late.. the shipping wasnt good.! the bass isnt finish.. i guess for its price that's what you can expect. when you play the bass and you slide from one fret to another you will get a cut, cuz the metal thats on the neck of the guitar, the frets were kind of long,...the amplifier came i little later than the bass, the ampli is good..
on September 18, 2013
This bass is light, but it is a good starter bass. The tuner is not like the picture-it is a completely different and cheaper model, but it works. The bass will get the job done for the purpose i intend to use it. The amp seems to be a decent practice amp. Overall it is a good starter bass.. :-)
on September 11, 2013
I will only use it for a practice bass. Its not good enough to play gigs with, as it is cheaply made (but I knew that when I saw the price of the kit) so I wasn't greatly disappointed. The wood of the neck is unfinished on the backside (now THAT surprised me), the tuner is not precise (I have to use my old tuner), and I immediately replaced the sholder strap. It's not a great sounding bass (but as I said, I wasn't expecting one for this price) but it's certainly good enough to practice on songs at home with, just remember....................you get what you pay for.

I also want to mention that I wound up not getting the color I wanted. I recieved a call telling me the white bass I ordered came in damaged. I could either take another color, or I could wait approximately 30 days until another white one was shipped. I chose another color as I didn't want to wait 30 days.
on November 5, 2014
I wanted to learn to play bass, and thought this was a pretty good deal considering everything I needed was there. The bass itself is pretty solid according to my friend who has played guitar fotr years. The carrying case is nice and it has a pocket to carry wires, picks, etc. The tuner does not look like the picture, but I found it very easy to use. It's screen turns green when you have it tuned correctly, which helped me out a lot. The only problem I encountered was the amp. Sometimes it sounds fine, but sometimes it does not pick up the E and A strings very well. I plan on going to a pawn shop to get a new amp. The picks are also very thin, but I use my fingers to play.
Overall, I think it is a great starter kit, and I have enjoyed learning to play with it very much over the last few months.
on December 31, 2014
This bass guitar kit is good but there are a number of problems.

The kit was missing some items, it was missing the replacement E,A, and D strings. The amp was trash, it did not work, and it has been 2 weeks an I still don't have a shipping label to get a replacement. The bass guitar itself was not as bad as most customer reviews say it was there were a few problems though, the neck did have finish on it but it was very rough and was a flat finish the paint job was pretty good other than a few nicks the strings particularly the A string would slip out of the nut.
review image review image review image
on September 29, 2015
I recently bought this item and was so excited to start using my brand new bass guitar,as soon as I opened the package I notice both pickups was detached from the retainer and was hanging inside the guitar, I am from the Caribbean and it will cost too much to return so I will just have to go find someone to repair it or buy another guitar from another store. I am totally disappointed.