Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Crescent MG38-BK 38" Acoustic Guitar Starter Packa...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 18% off the $44.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Crescent MG38-BK 38" Acoustic Guitar Starter Package, Black (Includes CrescentTM Digital E-Tuner)
|Price:||$44.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Complete 38 Inch Acoustic Guitar Set in Black
- Ideal for Beginning Students
- Linden Binding and Wood Construction with Geared Tuning
- Wood Frame and Steel Strings
- Set Includes: Extra Strings, Gig Bag, Carrying Strap, Guitar Pick, Pitch Pipe Tuner, CrescentTM Digital E-Tuner
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Crescent MG38-BK 38" Acoustic Guitar Starter Package, Black (Includes CrescentTM Digital E-Tuner)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Number Of Strings||6||6||6||6|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
The Guitar also features linden binding and geared tuning. The tuning pegs are made of brass and steel for ease of tuning and to keep the tuned strings held in position. This Acoustic Guitar set also features everything you need to get started with your Guitar. The set includes a full set of extra strings, gig bag, carrying strap, Guitar pick, and pitch pipe tuner. This Acoustic Guitar set makes a great gift and is a great value for the money!
Also for a limited time, receive a bonus CrescentTM Digital E-Tuner with your purchase!
Top Customer Reviews
When I gave the guitar to my 7 year old who wants to "learn to play like Daddy", she just about fell over. She didn't care that it was not a Taylor Grand Concert or another name brand, she had a guitar. I read alot about the comments stating that the guitar could not be tuned, and being a guitar enthusiast I felt differently. Here is a tip, yes if you try to do a standard tuning on the guitar, it will bow the neck backwards causing it to seem impossible to tune, however if you tune it down an octave you get several benefits. 1) the strings are easier to press which is vital for young hands just learning to play chords 2) the tension on the neck is minimal causing it not to bow and then the tuning works just fine. 3) you have a very happy child who thinks the world of you.
I will not say buyer beware, because for the price this is a good buy. If you want your child to be the next Joe Satriani and high quality is what you believe is important in a 1st guitar then you shouldn't buy this one. On the other hand, if you have intelligence you realize that you can make a minimal investment to offer your child the opportunity to learn the art of music and as they advance then you can go to your local guitar retailer and pay the higher price for the name brand guitar.Read more ›
1) It's not perfect, duh. You hear these people complaining about little nicks in the wood under the paint.. It's a $10.00 guitar, not a Taylor.
2) Everyone was right, you DEFINITELY have to replace the strings. They're worthless. Someone suggested getting nylons? No. If you want your fingers to callus so that you can actually play guitar- you're going to need to buy steels. If it's for a little child, nylons should be fine, but if you're some college kid like me that just wanted a cheap guitar to play in their dorm- steels, steels, steels.
3) The accessories the guitar come with are all pretty.. lame. They gave me a bass pick? Haha, like thanks a lot for the bass pick and the acoustic guitar... The "soft, gig" bag is a cheaply made gym bag in the shape of a guitar. Actually, my gym bag is of WAY better quality.. it's just too small for a guitar. The extra set of strings are still as bogus as the first, and the only real thing worth having is the tuning pipe, but there are easier ways to tune these anyway.
There are some upsides, like:
1) You only paid $10 for it. And for what you're paying for, it's worth having a guitar around.
2) It doesn't stayed tuned for the LONGEST time, so you get plenty of practice in tuning it, especially if you're learning to tune by ear. (I think this is a plus for beginners... If you turn out to be a decent guitarist one day but still need mummy to tune it for you, that's a problem!)
3) This product that I received is not total crap. Some people complained about there's being "un-tunable"... Mine tunes just fine.Read more ›
The cardboard case was damaged and the guitar had a 1-2 inch scratch on the side of the neck. I filed no claim because the instrument:
1. remains in tune,
2. has excellent (unexpected) resonance,
3. neck is straight, and,
4. I am going to convert it into a resonator.
It is about 38" long, slightly less than standard.
Even if I wasn't about to make the conversion, I highly recommend the guitar, particularily because to the surprisingly rich sound. It also works well for bottleneck slide
If I could have found a broken, usable guitar for the conversion, I'd leave the $29.99 as is because it is certainly worth the price. I sorta hate to cut it how (but it just occured to me that it will sound very good as a resonator also.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a gift for my daughter. She really likes it, and my nephew and brother in law have been helping her learn to play. It's sufficient for a beginner. Read morePublished 1 day ago by sadams1011
really nice looks just as picture really happy one note tho seeing as i busted 2 strings already not the products fault but just note that the strings do not have to be tight... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
The guitar has old strings that needed to be replaced. The items are not included as seen in the picture, it's only the guitar and black bag (by the way the zipper was not... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is a good quality guitar for young beginners, and the color I chose is beautiful. It comes with a tuner and a few other accessories. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Vicky Aldrich
Don't buy this guitar.
Even though it is cheap, dont waste ur money. Try the other things with that money. It will be more benefit for u.