5.0 out of 5 stars neat and minty
Like others, I buy this toothpaste for the tube design- because it stands upright, there is absolutely NO mess with this tube. No matter how I try to "squeeze from the bottom" with traditional tubes, it still gets on the counter and that drives me batty.

Published 12 months ago by Chel Micheline

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money
I will no longer buy this item. After the sixth or seventh use, you are no longer able to get toothpaste out of the container unless you put your finger over the few holes at the bottom of it. That will give you MAYBE another 4-5 uses. We end up throwing it away half full because we can't get the rest out. It is a waste of money and toothpaste!
Published 20 months ago by kelliwithani

5.0 out of 5 stars neat and minty, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Whitening Tartar Protection Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste, 5.8 Oz (Health and Beauty)

The toothpaste is actually good, too- it's VERY minty and refreshing. For some reason, it seems as if toothpastes are getting *less* intense and when I brush my teeth I want my mouth (and my breath) to feel CLEAN. I want the tingle and the "just brushed" mintiness.

The only issue with this tube design is that it's VERY hard to get the last bits of toothpaste out of the tube when you are starting to run out. Because it's stored upright, the toothpaste migrates to the bottom of the tube and is therefore tricky to squeeze out. This is not a tube designed for those with joint problems, because once the toothpaste begins to run out, you pretty much have to squeeze it with a vice to get more out, even though is quite a bit left in the tube.

Another reviewer mentioned running a tiny bit of water into the tube, and I tried that, and it actually worked really well- I got at least another week's use out of it.

So if you are looking for minty fresh toothpaste that won't get all over your counter, this is the way to go. Highly recommended.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, May 20, 2013

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Aug 14, 2013 7:37:46 AM PDT
We check the quality of our products many times during the manufacturing process to ensure they reach you in the best possible condition. Still, it's possible this package is not up to standard. When you have a minute, please call us at 1-800-285-3213, Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm for further assistance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the tip clean, August 30, 2012
Have been buying these for years. So much better than the traditional tubes. For the most part the tip stays clean.

Now that Amazon's prices are comparable to big box stores I'm more inclined to subscribe here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, convenient, & whitening., December 7, 2014
We've been using Crest for three generations now and believe its a fine product to prevent cavities and elimination tartar which is helpful for gum health as well.

However, we purchased this type of Crest for three additional. First of all, we find this style convenient and easier to use. Secondly, it really helps to whiten the teeth or at least prevent further discoloration. Finally, this whitening toothpaste is the lowest price Crest toothpaste and therefore, the best quality value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just add water, November 20, 2012
If you leave the top off, it will dry out and be difficult to squeeze. Keep the top on and every couple of uses add a few drops of water to the top after squeezing and you will delight at this marvelous packaging. The new squeeze bottles are mostly water and have very small openings preventing some drying if you leave the top off.

5.0 out of 5 stars My two favorite things - a whitening toothpaste that actually tastes okay ..., November 24, 2014
My two favorite things - a whitening toothpaste that actually tastes okay and a toothpaste container that keeps the bathroom counter clean! I needed a toothpaste that would counteract all the wine drinking I seem to do - this toothpaste does a great job of keeping my teeth white. Other whitening toothpastes have a gritty feel to them, this product does not. This toothpaste is a gel not a paste. It tastes like a lot of the "pro health" crest toothpastes. My teeth look and feel great after using this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yet, November 13, 2012
This is the best toothpaste I've used yet. Plus the flavor of it is great, makes me want to not stop brushing. I also like the tube.

Edit: After hearing bad things about fluoride I switched over to Desert Essence Toothpaste Natural Tea Tree Oil With Baking Soda, Mint 6.25 oz. which does not have it in it. Completely natural, and works just the same.

2.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!, October 14, 2014
OH my gosh...the tube! Why?!

I have to literally smash the tube against the countertop just to get a little bit of toothpaste out! I don't know how we are going to get the toothpaste in the bottom out...cut it open? Saw it in half?

The "whitening" is a bunch of malarky.

I would have given it 1 star if it wasn't for the fresh breath feeling after brushing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Space saving, July 15, 2014
Love the packaging on this, it stands up so it does not take up precious space behind the vanity mirror.

2.0 out of 5 stars Excessively foamy & hard to remove last amount, June 5, 2014
Really really foamy and didn't seem to clean well. It's supposed to be easy squeeze but when it got down to last 1/4 it started coming out very slow and was half air half paste.