Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on November 1, 2009
This is a product review for "Crest Nature's Expressions Fluoride Toothpaste, Mint + Green Tea Extract".

I love it! My dentist and oral hygienist love what it has done for my teeth and gums! DO NOT CONFUSE THIS TOOTHPASTE with Crest's Whitening Expressions Herbal Mint. That product is nothing like the Nature's Expressions, Mint + Green Tea toothpaste.

This toothpaste cleans my teeth and mouth extremely well.

It is NOT overly sweet - which, in my opinion, is a problem with 99 per cent of the toothpastes I have tried in my life (I am 56 yrs. old). Though I brush every day and floss (fairly) religiously, I usually had mild bleeding during my semi-annual teeth-cleaning. The first cleaning after I began using this toothpaste, my hygienist mentioned how clean my teeth seemed to be. AND, I had NO bleeding. I mentioned to her that I was using a new (to me) toothpaste and was informed that Green Tea is thought to be a natural anti-inflammatory. No inflammation, no bleeding.

My troubles began when I was trying to buy the next tube. I could not find it in any retail stores - in spite of the fact that Crest's website indicated (at the time) that many stores in my area (nation-wide chains) carried the product. I even phoned Crest to ask if the product had been taken off the market. At that time, they assured me the product had not been taken off the market - but I don't believe that was the case. TOO BAD such a GREAT PRODUCT is so hard to find.

I was able to locate some tubes of this GREAT TOOTHPASTE on Amazon.com. If you can locate any, I highly recommend that you try it!
on April 30, 2010
I agree 100% with the first reviewer. I got a tube of this to try it, I loved it, bus it seems to have been taken out of the market now. It's the best toothpaste in the U.S. My previous excellent one was the one with cinnamon and mint by Sorriso Herbal, SOS Mata Atlantica, from Brazil. This last one is out of the market for good. Too bad!