Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects 20 Treatments + Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1 Hour Express 2 Treatments - Teeth Whitening Kit
- Due to a change in packaging of Professional Effects + 1 Hour Express Whitening Kit, you may receive either package depending on availability. Both packages deliver the same great whitening results with 1 use!
- Professional Effects removes 14 years of teeth stains for a whiter smile.
- Professional Effects delivers professional-level teeth whitening results.
- 1 Hour Express removes years of stains in just 1 hour for a noticeably whiter smile.
- 1 Hour Express whitens teeth faster than ever, even when there's no time to plan.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Crest 3D White Whitestrips combo pack
A 3D White smile stops people in their tracks. It’s alluring and magnetic, and best of all, it’s easily within your reach. All Crest 3D White Whitestrips products use the same enamel-safe teeth whitening ingredient that dentists do, reaching below the enamel surface to remove teeth stains. Find the Whitestrips product that’s right for you and get a whiter, more brilliantly dimensional smile.
Crest 3D White Professional Effects Plus 1 Hour Express Whitening Treatment
Enjoy the exclusive Crest 3D White Whitestrips combo pack with two types of Whitestrips. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag with 20 treatments of Professional Effects that are included. Plus, get last-minute teeth whitening for any occasion with two treatments of 1 Hour Express Whitestrips that are included so you can experience a whiter smile for those unexpected events. Experience Advanced Seal technology that provides a no-slip grip so the strips stay put until you take them off.
- Lasting, professional-level whitening results
- Removes 14 years of teeth stains for a whiter smile
- Use once a day for 30 minutes; see full results in 20 days
- Uses the same enamel-safe teeth whitening agent dentists use
- Whiten faster than ever
- Removes years of stains in just one hour
- Noticeably whiter teeth in one hour
- Uses the same enamel-safe teeth whitening agent dentists use
Get the added benefit of 1 Hour Express with the exclusive combination featuring the 20 Professional Effects treatments and two extra 1 Hour Express treatments.
- Removes 14 years of stains for a whiter smile with Professional Effects
- Removes years of stains in just one hour for a noticeably whiter smile with 1 Hour Express
- Advanced Seal Technology’s no slip grip stays put so you can talk while whitening teeth
- The strip molds to the shape of your teeth and comes off cleanly
- A comfortable, no-hassle at-home teeth whitening experience
- Uses the same enamel-safe teeth whitening ingredient dentists use
- Goes below the enamel surface to remove teeth stains
- When used as directed, a safe and effective addition to your beauty routine
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why should I use Crest 3D White Whitestrips? Isn’t a whitening toothpaste enough?
A: Because you shouldn’t settle for a smile that’s just 'white enough'. Every Crest 3D White Whitestrips teeth whitening system guarantees satisfaction with a whiter smile. Most whitening toothpastes remove surface stains but Whitestrips also removes set-in stains below the enamel surface for a visibly whiter smile.
Q: Can Crest 3D White Whitestrips hurt my teeth or enamel?
A: No! Crest 3D White Whitestrips remove stains and yellowing but nothing else. When used as directed, it’s a safe and effective addition to your beauty routine. Our Whitestrips contain the same enamel-safe teeth whitening ingredient as dentists use to whiten teeth, so you can be confident that they’re safe.
Q: How do Crest 3D White Whitestrips work?
A: Here comes the technical jargon: Crest 3D White Whitestrips are thin, flexible strips that are coated with a tooth whitening gel. Designed to conform to the shape of your teeth, they work by keeping the teeth whitening gel in place against your teeth to remove stains below the enamel surface. Whitestrips use the same, effective whitening ingredient dentists use.
Translation: They deliver the teeth whitening you need where you need it for a brighter, whiter smile!
Important usage information: Keep out of reach of young children. Product is not intended for use in children under the age of 18. Do not swallow plastic strip. Do not eat, sleep, smoke or drink (with the exception of water) white wearing Crest 3D White Professional Effects or 1 Hour Express Whitestrips. Your dentist and Crest want to keep your teeth healthy. Visit your dentist regularly. Crest 3D White Whitestrips is not a substitute for regular dental care. Avoid eye contact. Rinse eyes thoroughly with water if gel comes in contact with them. Handle strips with dry hands. Gel that comes into contact with the skin can cause temporary skin irritation and/or whitening. Wash hands with soap and water after applying the strips. Tooth Sensitivity & Gum Comfort: Crest 3D White Whitestrips Luxe Professional Effects and 1 Hour Express are specifically designed to provide a high level of whitening. With products that offer a high level of whitening, there is a greater chance that you may experience tooth sensitivity and/or gum discomfort. This is temporary and not harmful. See insert for more information. If you are in need of dental work, have dental work, or have staining from medication, ask your dentist if whitening is appropriate. Crest 3D White Whitestrips with Advanced Seal technology are designed to hold well to teeth. Do not use on loose teeth, restorations, or braces. Crest 3D White Whitestrips will only whiten natural teeth. The strips will not whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures. Avoid contact of gel with cloth, leather or fabric. Store in cool place. Best if used by date noted on package. Questions: 1-800-395-8423 or visit www.3Dwhite.com Package includes: Professional Effects - 40 strips: 20 treatments (each with 1 upper/1 lower) and 1 Hour Express - 4 strips: 2 treatments (each with 1 upper/1 lower)
Read and follow product labels for more information. Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
PVP, PEG-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin
3 easy steps to a beautiful, whiter smile: 1. Peel Whitestrips from backing 2. Apply firmly to surface of teeth 3. Reveal your whiter smile For Professional Effects: Use once a day for 30 minutes. For 1 Hour Express: Use once a day for 1 hour. For best results, use a full kit.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Place strips on teeth a bit loosely, (but not too loosely) then, using your fingernails, or the blunt end of a pair of tweezers, press the tape into the spaces between your teeth. This is where stains love to hide, and this is a hard-to-reach area that is difficult to treat unless you actually fit the tape in-between these crevices. The strips should now fit tightly and snugly. (Of course, do this before folding the strips over and behind your back teeth.
2) Use a good coat of lip-balm or Chapstick on your lips as this product can irritate your lips and even cause mouth sores at the corners of your mouth; a coat of lip-balm can prevent this.
3) Avoid using whitening mouthwash or abrasive toothpaste during treatment, as this will aggravate sensitivity. I suggest using a mild whitening toothpaste, like "Sensodyne Whitening" toothpaste) You may want to avoid very cold foods and drinks during the treatment time as well, such as ice-water, as this may increase your sensitivity, too.
4) Afterwards, you may find that using a whitening pre-rinse mouthwash, with a whitening toothpaste will help keep your stains to a minimum so that you don't need to use the Crest whitening strips so frequently. Also, perhaps once per week, you may want to give your teeth a deep cleaning with plain baking soda; it is a mild but non-harmful abrasive that helps to remove plaque that regular toothpastes are too mild to remove, thus giving your teeth a whiter appearance, as plaque gives teeth a yellowish look. And it builds up, of course, so a good, deep cleaning with baking soda truly does the trick. Keep a box in your medicine cabinet as a reminder! (And avoid gel toothpastes as they have no abrasive quality. Keep in mind that you want a toothpaste with a mild abrasive texture. This will help prevent both plaque and tartar build-up.
Good luck, and I hope that these tips help!
The kit contains 20 days worth of upper and lower whitening strips, which are to be used for 30 minutes at a time.
It also contains 2-2 hour whitening strip treatments, which you can use for the recommended 2 hours, or customize with less time.
The strips themselves are easy to use. (Do NOT brush your teeth before the treatment.) You just peel them off their backing, apply to your upper and lower teeth, wait 30 minutes and remove them. They have the benefit of a super strong grip, that keeps them attached to your teeth securely during treatment time. (I've tried some other brands, CVS, for example, that kept peeling off--useless!) They can be a little tricky to remove because of this grip. Don't panic, just remove them from the back part of your teeth first, and then they should peel off more easily.
As I said above, there was noticeable whitening after just one treatment. Because of this, and because I was aware that this type of product can cause tooth/gum sensitivity, I waited a couple of nights before the second treatment. I had no problem with sensitivity, and because I was pleased with the amount of whitening, I've decided to wait a week or so before continuing the treatments.
The instructions say it is fine to customize your use in that way. For example, you can do a couple of treatments for 30 minutes and then do a 5 minute treatment (on a different day) for a "touch up".
The kit is expensive, but far less so than what you'd pay a dentist for these results. Be aware of the possibility of sensitivity, use a little caution in how often you treat, and I think you'll love what you see in the mirror.
Problem #2: The peroxide in this is STRONG. your teeth will be extremely sensitive, and if you get any on your gums (tip: you will!) , then your gums will get burnt.
And last but not least problem #3, this kit is 52$ at the time of writing. Pricey!
If you bought this kit and had the same problems that I described, then you might like to know of a different kit that uses a tray & gel system that doesnt have these same issues. I used it myself and can gladly say that it works better, with no burning sensations that crest has, for a lower price. Shine Whitening - Zero Peroxide Teeth Whitening System - No Sensitivity is sold right here on amazon. Hope this helps.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First off this product was delivered on time. Im now on my 8th day and already seeing a huge difference. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by ashana thomas
This is a pretty good teeth whitener. The strips go on easily and stick to the teeth without having to readjust. 30 mins later you just remove them. Read morePublished 16 hours ago by Amazon Customer
So much more convenient than the professional whitening that I've had done several times over the years... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Nathanael Rogers
I've been using for three weeks and have not noticed much of a difference, and after I take them off a cavity I have become extremely irritated and painful.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
It worked very well and whitened my teeth noticeably. Plus I like having to only wear the strips for 30 minutes compared to an hour for other Crest versions I have tried.Published 5 days ago by David B