- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Deptford Forum Publishing Ltd; First Edition edition (July 15, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1898536910
- ISBN-13: 978-1898536918
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 11.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,397,784 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
A Crew Muss Big Up: Journeys Through Jungle Drum Bass Culture Paperback – July 15, 1999
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Its has made my hair stand up, its a astonishing book with a deep insight to d&b with the full on history, raves, changing scene........
When can i buy one, my mates all want one.