4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cart for Some Variety
Published on April 26, 2011 by Rachel W K

1.0 out of 5 stars Kind Of Cheesy
I got this for Christmas from my wishlist but found the cards impracticle and really cheesy with saying such as "get whale soon" with a whale cut out and "thanks a melon" with a watermelon...I just couldnt see how I could use these on an everyday basis. I returned for a gift card to get another cartridge.
Published on January 18, 2012 by Stephanie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cart for Some Variety, April 26, 2011
This review is from: Cricut Just Because Cartridge (Kitchen)
This is a really cool cartridge and there are a lot of different possibilities of items to cut. I was expecting to use it all the time, since I make a lot of cards, but I have only used it three times. The images are really cool, and the phrases are cute, but I find that they are not things I will use very often. I'm still glad I have it, and hopefully I can get some use out of it soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a cartridge that has some greeting card content!, September 2, 2011
This review is from: Cricut Just Because Cartridge (Kitchen)
I make greeting cards and have a hard time finding words to make them cute. This does the trick! I love this cart!

4.0 out of 5 stars Many options for the novist, complex for the beginner, February 17, 2011
This review is from: Cricut Just Because Cartridge (Kitchen)
It took me a half of a day to figure out the directions in the booklet. The first thing I did was tape together all the pages of other languages because I was flipping back and forth and getting confused. But on the positive side, this cartridge has a lot of choices on it, once you can figure it out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas but beware if you're using Personal Cutter, November 16, 2011
This review is from: Cricut Just Because Cartridge (Kitchen)
This cartridge is full of wonderful, fun "Just Because" card ideas. The layering provides great detail and the cards are sure to produce a smile. However, beware if you have a personal cutter, many time the 5.5inch max will not be enough to cut out the corresponding envelope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Variety, August 4, 2011
This review is from: Cricut Just Because Cartridge (Kitchen)
This cartridge offers card making from start to finish. It is not your typical special occasion card, but "just because" cards. I like the sayings and designs. Defianately a good edition to my library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cricut Starter, April 12, 2012
This review is from: Cricut Just Because Cartridge (Kitchen)
This is the first cartridge I purchased and love its versatility. Great price. Free, quick shipping. Hours of fun with my two year old who loves pushing buttons and gluing the shapes on cards and posters before adorning them with colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, August 29, 2011
Camila Barros (Yellowknife, NWT, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cricut Just Because Cartridge (Kitchen)
One of the best cartridges for cardmaking!
I would reccomend to my best friend, it has many fun features. Loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Because Cards, August 23, 2011
This review is from: Cricut Just Because Cartridge (Kitchen)
I really like the JUST BECAUSE CARDS cartridge. It makes card making so easy. I like that whichever size or design card I make it shows which envelope to use. I am definitely a fan of Cricut.

5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable part of my collection, April 25, 2011
This review is from: Cricut Just Because Cartridge (Kitchen)
This one comes in really handy when you need to make a card for almost any kind of occasion. I have made several from this cart - it's just what I needed. I will buy from this seller in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless Possibilities, March 2, 2011
This review is from: Cricut Just Because Cartridge (Kitchen)
This is a great cricket cartridge! It has so many cut outs and the possibilities are endless. They are very cute and cover any and all occasions! This is one of my favorite cartridges.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›