Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cricut Fancy Frames Cartridge
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2011
I love this cartridge I have cut out so many frames, I used it to make my Thanksgiving cards and on some of my Christmas cards. The frames came out so nice, I'm sure this is one of those cartridges that will be a favorite for years to come at my house.
on March 30, 2012
I do a lot of scrapbooking and thought this cartridge would help make beautiful pages. There is no way of knowing what size frame you are going to end up with and I have not found any setting that will work with a 4x6 photo. The frames I have cut tear so easily that I have yet to be able to use any of the fancy ones. I have looked on the internet for tutorials using this cartridge and there are none. I would not buy this unless you have a lot of paper you are willing to waste. I have tried cardstock and scrapbook sheets. Same problem with both.
88 comments|21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2012
I enjoy redoing all my pictures books and the Cricut machine and its cartridges are really fun to play with. The fancy frames cartridge that I purchased through Amazon really makes lovely frames for my pictures and you can make all different sizes. I liked it so much I sent one to my daughter so she could enjoy the fun.
on December 13, 2011
Sometimes buying on a whim and a good price works out well. I have already used several of the images. As a card maker and calligrapher I found the simple rectangle frame especially useful.
on January 18, 2012
I was anxious to get this product. I have had a lot of fun making different frames with my cricut. I have actually used this cartridge to make frames for our wall instead of buying plain frames for the store that cast more than colorfull cardstock. I have used many different styles of cardstock including glitter cardstock for the layered frames.
on October 19, 2011
This is a lovely cartridge including many beautiful framing options. I will certainly get plenty of use from this item and am quite happy with the ourchase.
on March 4, 2012
This is hands down my favorite cricut cartridge! It works so perfectly for my family tree and scrapbook projects and can do so much! I love the layering which totally dresses up boring old photographs. I am still experimenting but was so excited when i got the cartridge that i cut over 100 different frames the first weekend!
on December 14, 2012
I have many Cricut cartridges, and this one is by far the most difficult to figure out the sizing, Wasted lots of paper practicing to get the right size and some frames I was not able to configure on my 12in Cricut to the size I wanted.
on November 2, 2012
Really a great basic cartridge to have. You can make frames for pictures, scrapbooking, enhance items in frames, card making, etc. So many uses, I have not even scratched the surface yet.
on August 2, 2015
I have to admit I spent a good deal of my hard to find mad money on the Cricut machine and multiple die cut cartridges and I have yet to get a return on my money in joy or otherwise. They make these cartridges with many cute images but I just don't use the machine. That said, this is an adorable and fancy to boot selection that to this day I have only used two maybe three times.

If your blade is keen this intricate die cut is queen.

This is worth the price if you actually use it.