5.0 out of 5 stars A must have
If you own a cricut, new blades are a must have. They will eventually need replacing and it is a 'must' to have extras so it is great to get them in a multi pack.
Published on March 15, 2009 by M. Young

3.0 out of 5 stars Luck of the draw
Not sure if it's just in my head, but the sharpness of the replacement blade seems duller than the original blade that came with the machine???!?

Published on February 15, 2010 by RIRY

3.0 out of 5 stars Luck of the draw, February 15, 2010
RIRY (Lakewood, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cricut 29-0002 Replacement Cutting Blades for Cricut Cutting Machines (Kitchen)

I've debated getting the deep blade to replace the standard (that has more settings - this only goes up to 6). Still debating because I'm not impressed with the replacement blades - i do have the deep cutting blade which is great for thicker items like felt, and foam. For the price, I'd expect more than 2 - I've just replaced my blade after having the machine for 2 months (I'm not a scrap-booker), I can't imagine how often a scrap-booker will go through a blade.

Amazon has great prices for them - it's been hard using the store coupons for the Cricut accessories. So far only Hobby Lobby will accept them. Michael's refuses to because it violates their agreement with Cricut.

You HAVE to use their blades to make your cricut work - so the real debate would be where to buy them, and how to get them at the best price - keep checking out Amazon, I've noticed the pricing has fluctuated in the last 2 months by a few dollars.

Edited:
I've since ordered replacement blades over the last few years that I've had the machine - and it really is luck of the draw! The latest set I got are insanely precise and cuts like a dream. Maybe it was just a faulty batch. If they are horrible - Amazon will let you return it - which has helped me take less of a gamble!

4.0 out of 5 stars Necessary for using Cricut, February 3, 2010
Schwartzette (Pennsylvania USA) - See all my reviews
As my title states, this product is necessary to buy when you own a Cricut. I use my Cricut a lot so I use many of these blades. I will continue to buy my blades from Amazon because they are priced well and I do not have to pay shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, March 15, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Cricut Blade, September 13, 2010
The only thing I can rate is the cost and shipping...it is a very low price considered what it sells for in the store and shipping was free since I was buying other things that added to at least $25...Doesn't get better than that. I only have to switch my blade about once a year and I use my Cricut a lot. I also found that if I'm careful, I can actually sharpen the blade with a knife sharpener and get some more use from it.

2.0 out of 5 stars don't last long, August 13, 2011
alma de casa (Wilmington, DE) - See all my reviews
For the cost of these blades I really wished they lasted longer. I'd say I go through 7 packs a year cutting bazzil cardstock and SU! cardstock. While not recommended by the manufacturer I have started sharpening them after they dull using a sharpening/wet stone. It works for me and my expression is 2 years old so the warranty has expired.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 30, 2010
I wasn't sure if I was buying the right thing when I bought this. I'm new to the cricut thing and have never had to replace my blade until now. I got this and it is the right thing. Perfect. Sharp little blades so be careful when installing them (but its easy)and they come with little rubber protectors that you need to take off. Comes with 2, and they work great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness I got a new blade!!!!, September 30, 2010
The blade works great. Cuts great. I guess the secret to having the paper cut nice at all times is to replace the blades once it becomes overused and dull. I just replace my blade and it cuts perfect again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Generic, February 18, 2014
The blades were not Cricut but a generic brank. They pictured Cricut brand. I like to know I'm getting what I think I ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars cricut blades, February 4, 2013
I have had a cricut cutter since 2006 and this was the best price I have found . the blades last for about 500 cuts when you use a lighter pressure for the cut and only use 1 blade for paper and 1 for glitter paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Blades, February 3, 2013
There;s not much I can really say about these. They are regular Cricut replacement blades, at the lowest price that I have seen.

Rate and Discover Movies