- Product Dimensions: 26 x 13 x 0.1 inches ; 11.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B000XASE1Y
- Item model number: 29-0270
- Average Customer Review: 115 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #35,026 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cricut 29-0270 12-by-24-Inch Adhesive Cutting Mat, Set of 2
|Price:||$36.96 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- the Cricut cutting mat has a tacky surface to hold paper in place
- Using both mats allows you to cut one thing while working on another
- ats last 25-40 full mat cuts depending on paper used
- Cutting mats for use with Cricut Expression machine
- Each pack includes two 12 by 24 inch cutting mats
- Printed rulers and markings ensure accuracy and convenience
- Lasts for 25 to 40 full mat cuts depending on the paper used
- Gently adheres to cardstock and vinyl
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Item Package Quantity: 1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Couple of things to keep in mind -
Make sure you adjust the blade depth that's appropriate for the material you're cutting - example, don't use a 6 for vellum. This will cut into your mat, and will ruin your mat. It seems like that is the quickest cause of mat destruction.
Don't leave your material on the mat for ages - it may actually keep your material STUCK on the mat (oops)
Keep the plastic protector on the mat when you're not using it
You can flip the mat around to use it - (the arrow doesn't have to point at the machine, when your mat is not sticky, flip the arrow to face you.
Another tip i've heard - wipe the mat with some water to make it tacky again
LASTLY!!!! These mats are kinda pricy, because you NEED it to use the machine - so keep checking your local ads for their 40% (or 50% if you're lucky) coupons to get these mats.
When you initially get it, it is very sticky. Using cheap, construction paper-like scrapbooking paper when it is brand new is a bad idea. It will leave lots of residue on the mat and you can never get it all off which really lowers the life expectancy of your mat. I always have a couple of mats, one newer for the nice paper and a slightly tattered used one for the lower quality stuff. It doesn't stick as much so your paper doesn't leave as much behind.
Over all I would recommend this product, just know what to expect. I don't really see any way to improve this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So sticky I could not get any of my designs off it. Ruined so much vinylPublished 1 month ago by Cati Brockmeyer
These are fantastic and what a great value! Bought them over two years ago and they have held up fairly well however we work hard to take good care of them. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Michelle Herzog
Love my new larger mats. I find myself using them even more than my 12x12 even on smaller projects.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer