Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on August 22, 2015
I bought this cartridge mainly for the Finding Nemo images because they are very versatile for working with other products related to underwater/ocean themed crafting projects which I have been working a lot with lately, but it was a really nice bonus to get lots of great images from Monsters Inc. as well. I haven't seen the movie Monster's University but some of the images from this cart might be relevant for the new movie as well? I wasn't as impressed with the images in this cart for the movie, The Incredibles. I wish Disney had released more images from this movie in this cartridge like props that would allow for scenes to be created with the character images (like the door in the cart for the Monster's Inc. images. There are a very few images from the movie, A Bugs Life, and Wall-e, again no props to help create scenes for these images. But I gave it a five star because I was mainly interested in the ocean themed images from the Finding Nemo movie and they did a super job with those; lots of images to choose from, and very versatile as this is a theme that you could use related ocean themed craft supplies with. Even though the title says "Best of Pixar" it really only covers images from 3 movies, and most of them are for Finding Nemo and the Incredibles and only a tiny few from Wall-e. I wish Disney would release another cartridge for some of the other Pixar movies, maybe they have but I just haven't come across it yet. If they did, I would definitely want to add them to my collection. This is my fifth or sixth Disney Cartridge and the designs are just outstanding in all of them. Its too bad Cricut hasn't been able to get more licensed designs from Disney movies as the quality of the designs are superior to most of the other Cricut cartridges. Now that Cricut has moved to a cloud based model where you can buy single images, there may be more Disney character designs in their online store, I just don't own the Explore and don't plan on owning one so I'm not sure what you can get there with regards to additional designs from Disney movies. Some people had written in reviews that they could not get access to their Disney images from cartridges they had already purchased using Cricut/Provo Craft's new cloud based service with the new Explore machine and even Cricut has a page mentioning that they don't have a licensing agreement to provide these images in the design software for the Explore but someone mentioned to me that you actually can access them. I have no first hand knowledge of this but this might be something you want to check out in more detail if you plan on using this with an Explore machine. When I did my due diligence on the Explore, I had read that whilst you can place a cartridge in the machine so you can link it to the software so it shows up as being owned by you, the software will not read the "shadow layer" which you must create on your own. Just another something to keep in mind if you plan on using this cartridge with the Explore. I haven't actually cut anything out from the cartridge on my Expression so I don't know if there are any bugs, glitches, difficulties with any of the images but I've seen some great scrapbook layouts using these images and was inspired but what I have seen made by other people. When you look through the pages of the handbook, which you can download for free from the Provo Craft website, the layers are very well thought out and designed and is very user friendly and intuitive to follow. I hope this review is helpful and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will try to answer them if I can.
on June 15, 2011
I have quite a few cartridges and this is one of my favorites. I just made a Mr. Incredible for a Father's Day project and I can't wait to move on and make some little "Boo's" also "Squirt" from Nemo is extremely cute!
on June 16, 2013
I was very excited to find a cartridge with many of my pixar favorites (Monsters, Incredibles, Nemo, Walle & Bugs Life). I haven't used them all, but I did most from Nemo and found that some of the details were almost too small to work with. I did 4" size and still found that some of the 'eye dots' were almost impossible to get the cricut to cut, let alone manage to remove from the paper and glue down ( I used every trick I could, as long as you don't look too closely, I think they turned out ok). My other complaint would be, more of a suggestion to Disney to release official colored paper to go along. It took me forever to find the right shade of paper (and some are a little off, but in the end look ok). For example: Squirt has his regular green, then a shadow green. It was very difficult to find two green's in the same hue, but one a little darker, that were still true to squirts color in the movie. It didn't bother me, but you should know that there are many different layers to most of the characters. If you are a rookie on the cricut, this may be too much for you. Bottom line: It takes lots of effort to make these (layers and paper color picking), do not expect to be able to make anything in a small size.
on June 2, 2014
These characters are great and i'm so glad that I bought it! But you won't want to try and make these very small. The details are so tiny on some that it makes it almost impossible to make some of them without tearing the pieces of paper. For birthday decorations, etc it is awesome... but make sure your expectations on size will work with the details.
on November 15, 2014
The cuts are to many and to intricate for any other cricut machine. If you have alot of patience and need to cut big images 4 " than you will be happy, but if you have an explore it's a must have.
on June 3, 2012
I love this cartridge, you can make some great pixar characters.
However i was sad that Cars, and Toy story were not included in the cartridge... I feel they kinda dropped the ball there. Oh well stilll excited!!
on September 26, 2013
Our grandsons have inherited the crafting gene and love "playing with" my Cricut. This cartridge has many of their favorite characters, from which they make papercrafts & 2D puppets They also have imaginative playtimes with the characters. In the future, we may use this cartridge to make some birthday party decorations.
on March 28, 2013
I borrowed my cousin's cricut machine for my son's Finding Nemo themed birthday party after I came across this cartridge. I fell in love after I completed my first Nemo. I really like all the different choices of characters this cartridge provides. It wasn't difficult to figure out either
on August 2, 2013
One of my favorite cartridges. SO many images, and in great detail. Have even thought about going back and redoing some of my earlier pages so I can use these items instead. I was not that impressed with some of the parts not being exactly even. I would prefer to cut out the eyes on Mike (monsters inc) and have the roundness fit exactly how the roundness was cut out in the original face layer. But other than that, it is a definite cute one and worth the purchase.
on May 21, 2015
Made Monsters Inc. themed party for my nephews birthday. It was a hit. Had the kids put together their own monsters. I also made his bathroom Nemo themed. Everyone loved it and it made a couple of the parents at the party go out and buy a cricut to do these wonderful images for their kids rooms.

See 1 answered question