Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

87%
13%

on March 15, 2011
Another nice multi-dimensional cartridge. I was specifically looking for graduation icons for graduation cards and this has a couple of nice ones (as well as phrases), but has lots of nice seasonal (pumpkin, witch, elf) and celebrational (birthday, weddings, baby) options as well. There are dwellings from haunted house/mansion to churches, a really adorable car which makes a great card when layered, and one-offs like a robot, gumball machine and grandfather clock. Perfect for either cardmakers or scrapbookers. A very useful addition to any cricuteer's library.
on September 29, 2011
Bought this cartridge to use the pillow box shape for party favors. The boxes turned out great and everyone loved them! Great cartridge with lots of variety.
on February 20, 2013
Used this a few times right after I got it. Very cute. Had a little trouble with one of them...the ship. Made the ship and then wanted to write "walk the plank" but the words were way too big to fit the card. Didn't know I had to adjust to "real size". All in all a nice and useful product.
on February 24, 2012
I have been wanting this cartridge for a while but didn't have the funds to pay full price. Finally it was offered at Amazon at a fair price and I grabbed it. Have used it a few times already and plan to do much more with it. Thanks, Amazon.
on October 24, 2012
I used this to make baby shower invitations, and even little favor boxes. I love it!!! It has a lot of applications.
on July 9, 2013
Love this cartridge! I bought it to print boxes and bags. The kids enjoy it too! I am so happy I got this cartridge! It is worth every penny!
on March 17, 2013
For the price it can't be beat. Has great ideas for every holiday you can think of. I love it.
on January 9, 2014
It has pretty much everything (but no Easter) weddings, mothers day, anniversary, birthday, Halloween, Christmas and a few others. There are tons of different sayings (over the hill - happy ------ and lots more) you can use but it can be confusing on what to press to get what saying. This is perfect because it really does have almost everything and with the cost of these it makes things easier.
on October 13, 2013
I got this cartridge because of the positive reviews and was not disappointed.

This cartridge is really a handy and versatile one to have.
I've used the (2)graduation and (4)Halloween icons so far. I love the fence! I always make my own cards but my sister does not so she comes over and cuts out certain images and pastes them to the back of her store-bought cards.
I thought this was a clever idea so now I do it!

I'm glad I bought this cartridge....I keep it right on top!
on April 19, 2015
This was as described, and arrived on time.