|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
Creative consultant Cathie Rigby teaches the basics of both the Cricut Expression® and Cricut Expression® 2.
For beginners, learn the basics of how to use your machine by:<./p>
• Seeing the correct settings for every cut with our cutting guide
• Learning the tips and tricks to cutting exactly where you want
• Starting to number your handbooks for ease of cutting
For advanced crafters, this book shows you how to:
• Understand the benefits of using modes and function buttons
• Learn how to create with Real Dial Size for the perfect cut
• Work with creative feature buttons to get more from every cartridge
For Cricut Expression® 2 owners, the explanation of how it differs from the original Cricut Expression® machine includes:
• A step-by-step guide through the new features
• An icon organization chart done by function
• An explanation of the Cricut Expression® 2’s ability to update for future growth
Use 50 creative projects to inspire your own ideas for home décor, gifts, cards, and scrapbook layouts.
Cathie Rigby has taught Cricut Expression®, Cricut DesignStudio, and Gypsy® classes for four years in the Salt Lake City area. She currently teaches at Roberts Arts & Crafts and Hobby Lobby stores and hosts Scrapbook Retreats and Cricut® Cruises. Visit her at www.creativecutterroom.com.
A how-to guide for beginning and advanced Cricut Expression® crafters.
The book is just what I needed to help me become acquainted with all its features.Published 20 days ago by Debra
Great book for beginners. Gives you a little insight on the expression, but felt it was more for the expression 2 either way has lots of projects.Published 21 days ago by Martinez32
havent had a chance to mess with my machine but cant wait, this weekendPublished 24 days ago by Michele D.
Good read!! If you own one must have book!!! So many wonderful suggestions to help you get started on your cutting journeyPublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer