|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
Creative consultant Cathie Rigby teaches the basics of both the Cricut Expression® and Cricut Expression® 2.
For beginners, learn the basics of how to use your machine by:<./p>
• Seeing the correct settings for every cut with our cutting guide
• Learning the tips and tricks to cutting exactly where you want
• Starting to number your handbooks for ease of cutting
For advanced crafters, this book shows you how to:
• Understand the benefits of using modes and function buttons
• Learn how to create with Real Dial Size for the perfect cut
• Work with creative feature buttons to get more from every cartridge
For Cricut Expression® 2 owners, the explanation of how it differs from the original Cricut Expression® machine includes:
• A step-by-step guide through the new features
• An icon organization chart done by function
• An explanation of the Cricut Expression® 2’s ability to update for future growth
Use 50 creative projects to inspire your own ideas for home décor, gifts, cards, and scrapbook layouts.
Cathie Rigby has taught Cricut Expression®, Cricut DesignStudio, and Gypsy® classes for four years in the Salt Lake City area. She currently teaches at Roberts Arts & Crafts and Hobby Lobby stores and hosts Scrapbook Retreats and Cricut® Cruises. Visit her at www.creativecutterroom.com.
A how-to guide for beginning and advanced Cricut Expression® crafters.
A comprehensive book. I was very pleased with the content and would recommend this book to anyone who owns a Cricut Expression.Published 2 days ago by Pat babb
Helpful reference tool for using my Cricut and the cartridges. I think I will get more good out of the Cricket now.Published 1 month ago by Jill Seiter
Item was returned. I have a Cricut Explore machine so it did not apply.Published 1 month ago by Ginny M
Arrived quickly..I am sure it will help me understand the use of my Cricut much more.Published 2 months ago by DONNA K HALL