5.0 out of 5 stars Works good
I love having the choice of having a mat that will lightly hold my project and it doesn't take the "jaws of life" to get it off the mat.
Published 2 months ago by Shellie Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, but not really any better than before...
I bought these new mats in the hopes that Provo Craft finally got the level of stickiness right...but no, it is just as difficult to remove the paper from these "light" grip adhesive mats as it was with the original mats. Oh, well...what are you gonna do? Need to buy them to use my Cricut.
Published 12 months ago by teacher23's

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works good, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Cricut LightGrip Adhesive Cutting Mat, 12 by 12-Inch (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it and the versatility of my Explore, July 5, 2014
Use this with my new Cricut Explore and now I can use my lightweight papers to cut many projects. Love it and the versatility of my Explore. Cricut got it right this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars THANK YOU PROVO CRAFT!, June 21, 2014
JaQ RoD (Mililani, HAWAII) - See all my reviews
FINALLY! You folks have developed a mat that can withstand numerous projects! The old mats would lose their adhesive so quickly I had to keep buying adhesive spray and then all the sticky residue would have to be taken off. This lightgrip one is awesome! I'm making 200 4" mickey mouse ears and even though I can see it's losing it's adhesive, the paper still stays in place! Can't wait to use the standard grip but that I will use for thicker paper besides this cardstock. If I could give 10 stars I would!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this one.., May 28, 2014
Paris Afshar (Livermore, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I like the Cricut LightGrip mat the best for cards and paper...though the adhesive wears off but I think it can be fixed...still experimenting...!

5.0 out of 5 stars cricut light grip mats., May 13, 2014
these are just what I wanted. paper sticks well, but peels off easily .recomend to any one for use in cricut

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 6, 2014
First time using the LightGrip and I will be using it more often now. Paper didn't curl or rip at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful...., May 6, 2014
Thanks so much.....Great transaction!!! A much needed tool to help with my lightweight Crafting with my Cricut Explore.....Recommended to all...

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right grip, May 4, 2014
I purchased the standard grip cutting mat first but it was tearing my cardstock, this mat works much better! Will be ordering another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product, May 3, 2014
I was so happy I could use this mat right out of the envelope. I didn't have to condition it and the thin metallic paper that I cut came off very easily. It still holds the paper, but doesn't keep it so stuck that you can barely get it off withe the spatula. I would recommend buying this mat if you do ANY Cricut cutting. I will be buying some for my daughter also.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one!, April 30, 2014
Finally! After trying every mat out there, this is only one I will use from now on! Perfect grip. All materials hold well, but peel off easily without tearing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›