Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Crikey! What an Adventure: An Intimate Look at the Life of Steve Irwin
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%
Format: DVD|Change

on October 20, 2013
I gave this to my Grandson and we watched the video together. It really helped him deal with the loss of his hero. Since Steve Irwin was a hero to many young kids, I would highly recommend this for them to see. It puts Steve's death in a proper perspective for kids to understand. There are interviews with the people who were closest to Steve and excerpts from his many adventures. Steve Irwin may be gone from the earth he loved so much, but he will never be forgotten. Croc's rule!
on June 1, 2010
Steve Irwin, a universal wildlife warrior, will deeply be missed. This dvd covers every aspect of his life, only an hour long but its well worth the purchase!I would also recommend the tribute dvd
on September 4, 2013
Steve was one of a kind. His life had a large impact on the world. His dvds and life stories are still important. I got all of the movies and stories about him and Terry. Very inspirational and fun to watch over and over.
on March 19, 2010
This dvd sums up who Steve Irwin really was. He was the icon of conservation and he was not cocky. He was humble. I definately would recommend this dvd for everyone so people can see what a great person he was and how important it is to carry his message.
on August 29, 2010
The world lost a wonderful man, when Steve Irwin passed away in September of 2006. This is a great tribute video collection of the life of this wildlife warrior. I am very pleased with its presentation and compilation. Crikey, he was an awesome man!
on April 4, 2013
This inside/outside the scenes film shows us what Steve was all about. I felt like I was a friend of his on the crew helping with the film.
on January 11, 2014
Steve Irwin was "a wild and crazy guy." But with this video, you can see that he was genuine, not a character. He never lost the wonder most of us did as we grew up.
on May 5, 2014
Steve Irwin is my husband's hero! It meant the world to him for me to purchase this video which honors Steve's memory and permits one to see a more intimate side of him.
on July 16, 2014
I HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO WATCH THIS SHOW, BUT HAVE SEEN SOME SLIDES ABOUT IT, AND I LIKE STEVE IRWIN, AND
HAVE COLLECTIED HIS SHOWS FOR SOME TIME.
on December 16, 2015
Always good to remember the man that changed our world when it comes to wildlife on our planet.