5.0 out of 5 stars CRIKEY WHAT A GOOD DVD, June 1, 2010
Andrew (Everett, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crikey! What an Adventure: An Intimate Look at the Life of Steve Irwin (DVD)
Steve Irwin, a universal wildlife warrior, will deeply be missed. This dvd covers every aspect of his life, only an hour long but its well worth the purchase!I would also recommend the tribute dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Irwin is one in a million!, March 19, 2010
This dvd sums up who Steve Irwin really was. He was the icon of conservation and he was not cocky. He was humble. I definately would recommend this dvd for everyone so people can see what a great person he was and how important it is to carry his message.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love that man!, August 29, 2010
The world lost a wonderful man, when Steve Irwin passed away in September of 2006. This is a great tribute video collection of the life of this wildlife warrior. I am very pleased with its presentation and compilation. Crikey, he was an awesome man!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comforting Video, October 20, 2013
J. Harrison (Tucson, Arizona, USA) - See all my reviews
I gave this to my Grandson and we watched the video together. It really helped him deal with the loss of his hero. Since Steve Irwin was a hero to many young kids, I would highly recommend this for them to see. It puts Steve's death in a proper perspective for kids to understand. There are interviews with the people who were closest to Steve and excerpts from his many adventures. Steve Irwin may be gone from the earth he loved so much, but he will never be forgotten. Croc's rule!

5.0 out of 5 stars Croc Man, September 4, 2013
Steve was one of a kind. His life had a large impact on the world. His dvds and life stories are still important. I got all of the movies and stories about him and Terry. Very inspirational and fun to watch over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve-O, April 4, 2013
This inside/outside the scenes film shows us what Steve was all about. I felt like I was a friend of his on the crew helping with the film.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my husband, May 5, 2014
Steve Irwin is my husband's hero! It meant the world to him for me to purchase this video which honors Steve's memory and permits one to see a more intimate side of him.

5.0 out of 5 stars A grown up kid on caffeine, January 11, 2014
Steve Irwin was "a wild and crazy guy." But with this video, you can see that he was genuine, not a character. He never lost the wonder most of us did as we grew up.

5.0 out of 5 stars AND I LIKE STEVE IRWIN, July 16, 2014
I HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO WATCH THIS SHOW, BUT HAVE SEEN SOME SLIDES ABOUT IT, AND I LIKE STEVE IRWIN, AND
HAVE COLLECTIED HIS SHOWS FOR SOME TIME.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 15, 2014
Great DVD and fast shipping! Would use again!

Crikey! What an Adventure: An Intimate Look at the Life of Steve Irwin