Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Crime School [VHS]
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: VHS Tape|Change

This is not the 1938 Bogart/Dead End Kids drama.

CRIME SCHOOL is a 2001 Canadian-made TV movie originally called "The Defectors." It's the story of a troubled teen who's left home and has fallen in with a group of criminals that's being mainpulated by several local crime lords. The gang is highly organized and regulated and has a mandatory life membership.

Featured players: David Carradine (KUNG FU), Richard Moll (NIGHT COURT) and John Capodice.

This version of "Crime School" is available in limited quantity on DVD.
on November 20, 2008
I first saw this movie close to 50 years ago and thought back then it was the coolest movie ever made. Today in 2008 and now entering my Sr Citizen years I still think it's one of the best. Over the years after Billy Halop (Frankie Warren in this movie)left the kids many new faces came and went and I think they really lost a lot that they had in the late '30s starting with the great movie "Dead End". The six original kids were a force to be reconed with. Even when they were brought out to Hollywood in 1937 they were out of control from the begining. But the combination of Billy Halop,Leo Gorcey,Hunts Hall,Gabrial Dell, Bobby Jordon and Benard Punsley(the last to die just a couple of years ago an a Medical doctor)had something togeather that will never again be seen on the silver screen! Out of the 5 or 6 movies that this original group did togeather this will always be my favorite. It would be great to one day see this on DVD as this is real old school Hollywood.
"Enjoy" Joe Kopeck
on November 5, 2009
The other reviews here are for a different film. You will note they are referencing Humphrey Bogart and the Dead End Kids - all of whom had died a long time before this film was made. This is the 2001 vehicle with David Carradine and Richard Moll. I find the fact that there are people who found those reviews useful somewhat humorous. I liked the Bogart film, too, but this isn't it.
on May 28, 2016
the movie was of the 1980's , not of Bogart
on July 13, 2011
I ordered a DVD and received a VHS tape. How can I review an item that is useless to me. I emailed them and I haven't heard a word back from them!

I am not a happy client.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2007
i originally thought this was the humphrey bogart movie, the only reason i kept it because it would cost more to return than to keep.i did watch the movie and it was a total disappointemt. i would never wacth it again!!!!!