5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected and fast shipping!
This textbook was intact and even better than what the seller claimed. Would use them again, especially because they shipped the product immediately.
Published on September 5, 2010 by lucamar

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for a casebook
Published 4 months ago by Lisa Schreihart

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected and fast shipping!, September 5, 2010
This review is from: Criminal Law: A Contemporary Approach (Casebook Series) (Hardcover)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for a casebook, July 20, 2014
Lisa Schreihart (Cedar Rapids, IA, US) - See all my reviews
This was required for class, so I didn't have a choice in buying it. The cases were interesting, but they seemed to be on the fringe of what we were trying to learn, so my professor used lots of other cases from outside of the book. I found the general introduction to each topic to be lacking in content. If you wanted to get the rules and substantive law (outside of statute examples from specific states), you had to do a lot of extracting from the cases, which is fair, but again, the cases were often not selected reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, October 28, 2013
This book is in good condition. The highlighting and notes is not obsessive. The highlights and notes that are in the book are very helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 17, 2014
Had sticky stuff on binding

Criminal Law: A Contemporary Approach (Casebook Series)
Criminal Law: A Contemporary Approach (Casebook Series) by Kate E. Bloch (Hardcover - May 3, 2005)
$216.00 $187.83