5.0 out of 5 stars No scratched discs here.
Published on December 28, 2011 by A. Kell

2.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Season 5 box
The review is specifically about this product, not the series.

Season 5 comes in a different package than the rest of the six. I exchanged the product and got the same thing again. Season 5 comes in a standard DVD case while all the others have a nice shiny package that holds 3-4 slim DVD cases.
Published 23 months ago by VITOR R DAGNOLUZZO

5.0 out of 5 stars No scratched discs here., December 28, 2011
A. Kell (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6 (DVD)
It goes without saying that this show is excellent. If you're viewing this product I will assume that you already know this. There is absolutely nothing to dislike about this television show. However, this review is for the physical boxed set, not the show itself. Be sure to checkout Wikipedia for a brief synopsis of the show if you were sent here by a friend or relative to buy a gift ([...]).

One member reported not receiving this product. I received mine the very next day; thank you Prime. Another member commented that his/her discs arrived in a condition which rendered them useless. This is certainly not the case for me. Nevertheless, the boxed set arrived well packaged and in excellent condition (no bent corners, etc.). I purchased this as a gift for the girlfriend and she could not be happier! We're both enjoying an episode...or four, every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show!, December 20, 2011
This review is from: Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6 (DVD)
Regarding first review...Understandably, I would be extrememly unhappy if I received that type of service as well.
However, I did want to write a review for the show, so as not to give anyone the impression that the show deserves 1 star.
Criminal Minds is a great crime/procedural show. Most episodes are very intriguing and as the show has developed so have the charcters. You learn a little more about them each season, which I think has helped make the show even more interesting. If you enjoy a good crime/procedural show with great characters or if you are already a Criminal Minds fan, this is a great buy! And considering the how many seasons are included, the price is very reasonable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Series great but...., March 7, 2012
This review is from: Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6 (DVD)
The series it self is great, and very entertaining. Although I wish that the first season DVD's as well as the second season DVD's had worked well. I'm not sure if it was a malfunction in the dvd's or if they were damaged in some way, but there were certain areas that could not be watched, even after cleaning my dvd player. Again the series itself is great with a well liked cast, and very entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Criminal Minds DVD, January 14, 2012
This review is from: Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6 (DVD)
Santa request from my 18yr old. While I am not thrilled to spend money on DVD's since you can buy everything online. I granted her request and let Santa get her other gifts. Was happy with how quick my shipment arrived and in excellent condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Criminal minds, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6 (DVD)
Awesome TV series. many great stories and actors are great. Hard to believe as you watch and hear statistics about real serial killersthat the statistics are true and accurate. You only have heard about a few serial killers in the news thoughout life.... But google it! There have been 100's in the USA not to mention other countries. Every day there are 30 active serial killers in the USA alone!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong DVD region!, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6 (DVD)
My mother-in-law bought this set for me for Christmas and worked fine at first, but I got a new laptop (my old one crashed) and they will not play on it because the DVD set I was sent was set for regions 2, 4, & 5 (Western Europe, Middle East, South Africa, & Japan; South America, Central America, & Australia; and the former USSR & Africa respectively). What a load of crap! This wasn't an issue on my old laptop, but all the new laptops have DVD regions set on them to prevent piracy and now I can't play the DVDs that were legally purchased in the US! I am extremely disappointed and will never buy DVDs or CDs off Amazon again!

P.S. new DVD players have DVD region limits too, so you may end up with DVDs that can't be played in the US or devices set to be played only in the US.

1.0 out of 5 stars Scratched and very upset, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6 (DVD)
Very upset! Got this for christmas from my boyfriend and at least one disc in each season is scratched. I can't watch half of it. Its supposed to be brand new so I'd like to know how that happened? I have no way of returning it so I don't know what to do. Not Happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Season 5 box, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6 (DVD)
The review is specifically about this product, not the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars CM seasons 1-6, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6 (DVD)
A coworker got me hooked on criminal minds. I've never seen it beofre until that day and I couldn't stop watching it since! Each character is superbly played, but my favorite has to be Dr. Spencer Reid, played by Mathhew Gray Gubler.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the show but hate my dvd player, July 11, 2012
This review is from: Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6 (DVD)
I was watching the show on my laptop for the first 3 seasons then the dvd player is freezing up so I have to switch to using my ps3. I love the characters of criminal minds expecualy dr spencer reid he is a cutie. I am watching them all in order because I did watch the first season when it was on tv then life happends and I missed a lot. I saw reruns of most episodes on diffrent networks and not in order. I haven't seen most of the episodes in season 5 and 6 and the begining of season 7 can't wait for that season to come out so I can buy it too.

Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6
Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6 by Charles S. Carroll (DVD - 2011)
$239.98 $129.99