Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Crimson Gaze
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 9, 2013
Season One! Was amazing! I would recommend anyone buying this season but I would only recommend it if it didn't have such a terrible ending: 1st Season was amazing I would have given the whole anime 5STARS but that ending...
on March 20, 2011
I love the first season and the second season is no disappointment. The way Zero has a love for Yuri and to keep her safe from vampires even though he was turned is heart warming. Kuran wh is also protecting her is hlding a secert and I won't give that away for those who haven't seen it yet. The sad part is it only has four episodes but the second disk will be out the 17Th on May. I promise you will not go wrong with this series....
77 comments|13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2013
I thought this was a great series. It was funny and very interesting. My kids loved it. I kind of hope they come out with another set, they kind of left it open to the possibility. The seller was excellent, too.
on August 22, 2011
The DVDs (I bought Guilty 1 and 2) came right on time in perfect packaging and everything. The series is great.

The only thing that annoyed me is that I paid 30 bucks for one and two and then I realized you could pre-order the whole season for the same price... but it was perfect, worth buying
on May 30, 2013
Not what I expected from past experiences....was looking for something more. I think too many people think that if the first or second part of a series is successful, all of the rest of them will be as well.
on May 8, 2013
it is very interesting and twisted. Good plot. will get you hooked. 2 seasons that will resolve many issues but also leave things for the manga I guess. definitely would recommend to watch if you like vampires
on September 12, 2013
I like a lot, but I do wish it had more action. It seems there will be action, but then it doesn't happen. Still really enjoyble.
on June 17, 2013
This is such a good anime I loved it before I watched it amazing picture great plot you will love it
on August 29, 2014
This was my first FULL, episode to episode anime series (aside from DBZ) and it absolutely hooked me! I've been gorging on anime ever since. Vampire Knight is poignant, serious, laugh-out-loud funny and a little dangerous. I would definitely recommend this series; to all and like the others wish there were more seasons/episodes. Since there aren't I'll just have to re-watch the ones that are available :-)
on October 2, 2012
This anime caught my attention since the first second. But to get really into it, you need to keep watching. It takes you to a different world of love, hate, love triangle, blood, roses, revenge...just epic.