Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games

on April 1, 2011
Luis, a 10 year old boy who lives in Lima, Peru is a soccer fan. His favorite player is Cristiano Ronaldo. I found CR World Cup Star poster on Amazon.com. I purchased it and had it shipped to Luis in Lima. It arrived in the mail in perfect order. When Luis saw Cristiano, his eyes beamed and his smile spread across his face. We hung the poster on the wall of his bedroom. He is inspired greatness every morning as he dresses for school and he dreams of living a glorious life at night.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 3, 2011
My Grandson was delighted with the poster which he received for his birthday. I was delighted with the quality of the poster which made it well worth the cost of the framing as well as the efficient delivery.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again