Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

80%
20%

on September 7, 2007
I was reading in a magazine and I saw this band had a new cd. No one had made word of it, I just found out because it was on a chart. I looked it up and bought it right away. I loved the first cd and this cd is just as good. I knew it was going be good with the opening seconds of the first track. The music is really heavy and I love the singer. I hope this band gets its due soon but the metal scene is too over crowded right now.
on January 8, 2008
Asesino (Dino Cazares of Fear Factory fame, for those who don't know) is very angry! This second album is even faster, more brutal than his first offering. Do not expect any mercy!
on April 4, 2014
WOWW!!! This album is incredibly HEAVY, BRUTAL and RAW!!!! yes, it's like other review said...this is BRUJERIA on steroids!!!!! It's BRUTAL DEATH RAW METAL in Spanish!!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2009
Since Dino Cazares, or should I call him Asesino, left Brujeria, he's been playing for his new side project, called Asesino, and judging for this record, this is Brujeria, on steroids. The production is top notch; music well played, perfect drums, and a voice Juan Brujo would give all his money for. Even the slowest song on this cd is heavy enough to make you headbang.
Stay with this cd, don't even lose your time listening to the first one, since it has Raymond Herrera, or should I call him Grenudo, trying to play drums without the help of a drum machine.
To conclude, Asesino esta muchisimo mas cabron que Brujeria, pues Asesino tiene a Dino, y este era el alma de Brujeria.
Asesino rules.
on March 16, 2013
For a 3piece band, quality intense music and demonic vocals, blast this out when your cursing in the hood :)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse