5.0 out of 5 stars The Book the Illuminati Does Not Want You To Read
There is a certain ironic reason for why I term this book 'the book the Illuminati does not want you to read'.
Published on September 2, 2009 by The Hermit

1.0 out of 5 stars He needs to keep his political views out of the text!
I tried to stay focused on what he was attempting to get across but his constant rhetoric about Obama and other liberal agenda was VERY distracting. I don't share his political beliefs and feel that if the book isn't on politics, he needs to keep the references out. If I didn't have to read this for a class I would throw it out!
Published 6 months ago by Elaine Roberts

1.0 out of 5 stars He needs to keep his political views out of the text!, January 3, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars very informative, but oh god is it dull to read, December 9, 2013
I learned a lot and it. Helped a ton with my class, but god this book is boring. Forcing myself to read it was awful. Oh well, it is a textbook and I got a B in the class so it did its job!

1.0 out of 5 stars A venture in Publish or Perish, July 2, 2011
This review is from: Critical Thinking: A Concise Guide (Hardcover)
Too many university text books have been authored by a person who has not been able to publish real scholarship, such as a book length treatment of a philosophical question. I read through this book and tried to imagine how the authors might be, because the book is very, very dull and exceptionally long winded. Then out of curiosity I googled the authors. One of them made me stop questioning the invention of the Niqab. I found very little scholarship attributed to that person, which made me suspect that I had not read the words of a real authority---even if it's just about basic, simple logic. The information contained in this book could have been reduced to about three pages. The rest is just academic silicone.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book the Illuminati Does Not Want You To Read, September 2, 2009
This is a truly wonderful piece of work - and it is aiding me extremely much in my spiritual development and not just in that area but most importantly my social life and what is going on in the material world around me. People like the authors of this book are blessed with the power to affect change on a global scale.
I wish I could call this book a miracle - but I think that'd be an overstatement. This book does not only belong to every modern day philosopher's shelf but also to every shelf of a practicing magician who wishes to embrace the concept of the sinister. For it is there where we find the true state of our being and where each one of us must go in the end to reach further.

Critical Thinking: A Concise Guide
Critical Thinking: A Concise Guide by Tracy Bowell (Hardcover - September 1, 2009)
$140.00 $116.10