- Series: Bulgarian Academic Monographs, 5
- Hardcover: 145 pages
- Publisher: Pensoft Pub (June 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9546420816
- ISBN-13: 978-9546420817
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,631,660 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Critique of Epistemological Reason: Perspectives to Philosophy of Science, Art Criticism, and Multiculturalism (Bulgarian Academic Monographs, 5)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more