‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun hat, April 28, 2013
This review is from: Critter Cap Plush Wolf Hat (Toy)
I got this as a gift and couldn't be happier with what I got. It's silly and wolf-y and fun. Just what you would expect. Definitely fits on an adult sized head.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was sooo cute!, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Critter Cap Plush Wolf Hat (Toy)
This hat made my son so happy. He loves to wear hats and I just thought this would be good to add to his collection.
It's so soft and fuzzy also. It fits great. I might just buy another one, haha.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 11 Year old son loves this hat, April 16, 2013
This review is from: Critter Cap Plush Wolf Hat (Toy)
My son loves this hat so much he sleeps in it i have to wait till he is asleep to take it off his head

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved this hat!!!, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Critter Cap Plush Wolf Hat (Toy)
My son needed a wolf costume for an end of the year play and this did the trick! He loved it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Critter, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Critter Cap Plush Wolf Hat (Toy)
Very cute and fits an adult. We've ordered over 10 different critter caps and they've all been adorable. I would order more if I needed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute!, March 21, 2014
theresa (La Porte USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Critter Cap Plush Wolf Hat (Toy)
My little boy just, loves wolves. He sleeps, eats and begs us to place it in the tub at bath time. He loves this hat. He has two wolves and this hat. He calls them his babies. :) It's just, perfect! He is three and it's big. I know as each month goes by he will want to wear it. Even in the summer. So if you have a little wolf pup of your own please buy it. It big, wolf and cuddly. Every day we get complaints on his hat. Howl at the moon and buy this hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars We bought a box of eight and now we all look delightfully weird, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Critter Cap Plush Wolf Hat (Toy)
We bought eight of these so our team could wear these at a trivia night fund raiser at the local Endangered Wolf Center.

We've all got medium to slightly-larger-than-medium heads and these fit fine and are quite comfortable. The head band is not elastic, so if your heads are too small or too large you could have issues. If you're in the average range (generally) these are fine. They're pretty much for costume purposes rather than as something you'd wear in really cold weather. The nice thing is that they aren't a pain to wear, like some costumes. Also, wearing them they're neither too hot nor too cold.

We now have a house full of people wandering around with weird wolf hats. Five out of five stars for being exactly what they look like in the picture, and exactly what we wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Critter Cap Plush Wolf Hat (Toy)
This is a cute hat but is a little bigger than I had anticipated. It's fine, but might be too big for a very young one (it fits me, an adult, and I think it will work for my 8 and 10 year olds, but may be too big for many kids).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Amazing, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Critter Cap Plush Wolf Hat (Toy)
I love it! It feels so amazing on my head, and it keeps me warm. I look super cute too:) It shipped fast and it came in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars critter cap plush wolf hat, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Critter Cap Plush Wolf Hat (Toy)
I purchased this item for my granddaughter and she absolutely loves it. She wears it all the time even in the house

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›