Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dahlia Women's Knit Leg Warmers - Hand Crochet Flower - Gray
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 3, 2012
I got this warmer last year and wore it about 3-4 times but it's already a little loose and the crochet flower hangs loose from a thread. Could have been better.
on November 27, 2012
I purchased these leg warmers for a costume purpose. The leg warmers are shorter than what I would have wanted...I am tall and have thin legs and these don't scrunch like a good leg warmer should. I am a dancer and had to tie a rubber band on the top of it just so they wouldn't fall down during my performance. The look of the leg warmer is cute, but the functionality is poor...they stretch out after a couple of uses.
on January 16, 2013
These legwarmers are adorable but I was a little disappointed in how easily they stretched out. Others had noted that the flower fell off quickly so I checked mine out and sure enough, it was loose. I stitched it up before it was an issue though. Just wish it was a little tighter knit, but all in all, super cute!
on April 9, 2013
My daughter loved these. She is in college and has to walk a lot between classes and from her car. She wears them with her boots everywhere. Good quility. They were shipped very fast.
on October 9, 2013
These are very cute legwarmers - the color is a bit darker than I anticipated, but still like them - looks great with boots!
on February 12, 2013
My Dahlia Jewels leg warmers are very soft and feel quite nice, but they are loosely knit, they will not stay up if you wish to use them as knee-highs and the quality is terrible. I have only had them 2 weeks and the seams are pulling apart already, very dissappointing. I would not buy them again or recommend them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse