5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!!!!!
I highly recommend each and every one of Sarah's new video collections as I have known the quality of the intense hard work and dedication that was put into each and every one of them through years of family experience.

Published on January 26, 2009 by M. Suire

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor
Dont understand directions at all so took it to my sewing circle and noone even wants to try it, so I dont think it was just me--disappointed
Published on February 14, 2012 by Amiee

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!!!!!, January 26, 2009
M. Suire (In a small town peaceful place) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crochet Shag Rag Rug Pattern Collection: Second Edition (Paperback)

Very detailed and beautifully presented. Highly recommend to anyone just starting out or even someone that has tons of experience. Wonderful lady to work with!

I would suggest getting each and every one in the collections because they are filled with years of experience and detail and definite collectors items.

Go Sarah, you have a winner here!

MeMe

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, February 14, 2012

Crochet Shag Rag Rug Pattern Collection: Second Edition
Crochet Shag Rag Rug Pattern Collection: Second Edition by Sarah Holmes (Paperback - January 20, 2009)
$14.27 $12.54