Crock-Pot SCCPLC200-R 20-Ounce Lunch Crock Food Warmer, Red
|Price:||$19.93 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.06 (20%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Dishwasher safe removable food container with inner lid holds up to 20 ounces of your favorite foods
- Leave the warming base at work and use the removable food container to transport your favorite foods for even more convenience
- Warming base will warm and heat your favorite foods over time
- Carrying handle for easy travel
- Dishwasher safe outer lid and cord storage for easy travel
- Dishwasher-safe removable food container with inner lid holds up to 20 ounces of your favorite foods
- Dishwasher-safe outer lid and cord storage for easy travel
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Crock-Pot SCCPLC200-R 20-Ounce Lunch Crock Food Warmer, Red
Hamilton Beach Party Dipper Food Warmer B005ZSOOCC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||7.7 inches x 8.1 inches x 8 inches||6.7 inches x 7.67 inches x 7.67 inches||5 inches x 7 inches x 7 inches||7 inches x 7.1 inches x 7.1 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Lunch is Ready on Your Schedule
Desktop dining is looking up! The Crock-Pot Lunch Crock Food Warmer is a lunch tote and food warmer in one that warms while you work for delicious on-the-go meals that are ready when and where you are. Food can now be as warm, comforting and flavorful as home cooking with this handy appliance that heats low and slow to transform leftovers, soups, oatmeal and any number of favorites into amazing meals away from home.
Features and Benefits
Superior portability features include an outer lid, cool-touch exterior, easy-carry handle and cord storage. Its 20-ounce capacity is perfect for a personal, portion-sized meal. Cleaning is simple with the removable, dishwasher-safe food storage container and lid. For added convenience, leave the warming base at your destination and use the removable food container with lid to transport food to and from your home. The Lunch Crock is also great for use in a dorm room, to warm party dips at any gathering and to re-heat small meals at home.
Three Steps to a Delicious Lunch
With its travel-friendly design, the convenient and easy to use Lunch Crock allows you to take a variety of food on-the-go for a tasty lunch. Simply fill the Lunch Crock, take it with you when you head off to work and plug it in to warm your meal on your schedule.
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE (12/16/13): The warmer is still going strong! I have two inserts and alternate them almost daily. Still love having this to use at work. :)
UPDATE (7/25/12): One of the commenters posted a link where you can buy extra food containers for $5 off the crockpot website. Sweet!
* It looks cool. It made a couple of my co-workers "ooh" and "aah".
* It is compact, light, and easy to carry.
* It warms food great as long as you remember to plug it in! On average, it warmed my food to comfortable eating temperature within 1 ½ hours. This has included all kinds of foods from basic pureed soup to liver and onions. (I like liver).
* There is no smell from the food until you take the lid off to eat.
* The inner bowl cools quickly. I unplug the warmer, leave the inner container in the warmer while I eat so I don't have to mess with how to remove a hot metal bowl. By the time I finish eating my lunch, the inner bowl is cool enough at the top for me to remove it.
* I like the fact that I don't have to use the work microwave. It saves me time because I used to take a Lysol wipe to the office kitchen counter and a soapy paper towel to the microwave before using it. My office has a high population of folks who bring their own lunch (maybe around 70), which is great for budgets, but not so great when you get skeeved out over the residual gunk that was all over the microwave over the course of the week. With this little warmer, I put my food in the container, and plug it in and it's done.Read more ›
Before this, I would have written a great review, but now I can't even return it. They need to re-design the cord and cord storage.
If you have one of these, it is handy to wrap the cord around the base, like it is designed for, but apparently, it wears out the copper wires inside the white covering...they are inside a tight metal thing...the copper hitting the metal thing is what shorted it out.
Save money by bringing food to work instead of eating out.
Heats food throughout the day, unlike the food jar where it's hot in the morning and cooler at lunch.
NO MICROWAVED FOOD TASTE! Heats slowly and evenly without making food chewy or tough.
Cheeses and cream sauces tend to separate.
Food can leak out if it turns over.
Can't take a meal with separate sides. Nit Picky i guess.
I honestly couldn't love this thing more. I use it almost every day. I found a nice little collapsible spork meant for camping that fits between the outer lid and the inner. Fantastic product you will not regret buying. EVER.
The product is meant for warming cooked food only, and it does this slowly using non-adjustable low-power. The idea is that if you don't have access or don't want to use the office microwave -- and don't mind a comparatively longer "wait" time (minimum of 1 hour for most foods, I would say) -- for heating up your lunches, this appliance might be an option. When you get to work, for example, you could plug in the appliance right away, so that by lunch time, you'll have a hot meal ready to eat. For convenience, you can leave the warming base at work, and travel back and forth from home and office with the removable food container and lid only (but see caveat below).
Although the product heats up food just fine as is, you should know that the appliance does not have an on/off switch, so you're responsible for plugging and unplugging it if you can't work around this problem by plugging the warmer to a power strip that you can turn on and off (but then again, the warmer's relatively short power cord could be a problem for some). When your food is ready, you most likely have to eat it with the food container still on the warming base, because the container would likely be too hot to touch. This was sometimes a negative for me.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This little crock pot is fantastic for lunch at the office. It gets my food to the exact right temperature without drying it out. Read morePublished 13 hours ago by Kim Rizzi
I can't say enough positive things about this little gadget. My love for this Crock-Pot Lunch Warmer is so strong I never leave for a trip without it! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amber
Love this. It saves lots of money since I don't have to go out and buy lunch any more. Just put my left overs and plug it for 30 min and ready to eat. It's fantastic.Published 2 days ago by ADA LARIN
amazed of this product, every morning I'm putting in the left overs from yesterday, no worry's about burning and whenever I'm ready to eat the food is also readyPublished 4 days ago by jason
Lunch has never tasted so good! At first I was skeptical of this product. But then my friend convinced me to get it since she uses it daily for lunch. I'm so happy I purchased it! Read morePublished 8 days ago by Rodney Hinrsdge
I work as a massage therapist in a space with absolutely no room for a microwave, and my workplace is very smell-sensitive. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Charise
It did what was expected, but I'm pretty sure all my coworkers thought I was seriously weird for bringing this in to my desk. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Kacie L