5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've Ever Had
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Gets hot, just not at the right places
Published 22 months ago by KaMiKazy

1.0 out of 5 stars Gets hot, just not at the right places, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Crock-Pot SCCPQP600-S 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel (Kitchen)
So far I have used two other slow cookers. One was a Walmart's Rival at parent's house and the other was a Crock-Pot 7-quart with clasp lockable lid. The 7-quart cooker cooked great but eventually died after using it for a long time. Decided to pick this one up at a sale. It doesn't really cook food. The cooker would be on the high heat setting for three hours and the stew seem to finally reach a typical "keep warm" temperature. The stew did not even simmer at 4 hours of high heat (I even browned the beef on the stove as the slow cooker began). I can literally pick up the stoneware by the handle lip without any discomfort. Instead the stainless steel around the base and especially the top flat bezel around the unit is burning hot. I would highly discourage inserting your fingers around the black thermo-plastic handle slots at the sides if you have been cooking with it for two or more hours. It is hot as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've Ever Had, March 26, 2013
I have had several slow cookers, but this one beats them all, HANDS DOWN! I have not had ANY problems with food not cooking fast enough (it's a slow cooker, it cooks slow). Every roast I've cooked with this comes out perfect everytime. I also like the feature that automatically shifts to warm once the cooking time is complete. Make sure your contents is to the fill line or adjust your cooking time like the directions tell you and you will be satisfied with this cooker.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this one, February 11, 2013
I got one for myself last Christmas (by my request). Great for guys - easy to use. My son's girlfriend not much of a cook - got her this and a slow cooker cookbook - will make a chef out of her yet - she really likes it too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well so far., November 12, 2012
This product has worked well for me so far. I am worried about the handle. Also, there is no rubber gasket around the lid and I'm afraid of breaking the lid when I set it on the pot. The handle at the top is a little loose and I am afraid to tighten it because I'm afraid I'll break it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crock pot/slow cooker, October 27, 2012
This is the best slow cooker we have used. it's great. If you need one pick this one. You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crock Pot SCCPQP600-S 6 Quart Designer Seriers Digital Slow Cooker, January 6, 2012
I bought this item online and it was shipped to our home. This was a Christmas present for my daughter and she LOVES it...

Rate and Discover Movies