Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 63 questions
votes
The removable insert where the food cooks is stoneware . The interior of the cooking unit where the insert sits is aluminum and the external portion is stainless steel. Hope this helps
Jul 22, 2014 by bonnav
votes
The lid to this one has a small, circular hole in it which acts as a vent. I seem to recall reading somewhere not to latch the lid down while cooking so more steam can escape, and only use the latches for transporting food. You may have had the temperature too high, and if the crock pot was more than 3/4 full it could overflow or splatter. There are a few variables. Here is where you can find some user manuals: http://www.crock-pot.com/service-%26-support/product-support/instruction-manuals/instruction-manuals.html. Good luck!
Oct 20, 2013 by SaE of Doom
votes
The setting on "fast cook" hot does runs a little hot, so instead of 4 hours, I just turn it to "slow cook" around 3.7 hours. Really is nothing major... I have it for awhile now and use it at least once a week. Still love it! Hope this helps.
Dec 3, 2013 by Steve Job
votes
The height of the stoneware to the lid is approximately 6 inches.
Nov 20, 2014 by Crock-Pot  MANUFACTURER 
votes
It says Boca Raton Florida on the bottom and the crock liner has an S on the bottom. That's all I can tell you.
Dec 4, 2013 by J. Zackey
votes
Yes, easy to clean
Aug 4, 2013 by John Willis
votes
Yes. A few
Aug 26, 2013 by C. Meinerding
votes
what is the voltage Jan 13, 2014
120V A.C. 60Hz 240W CONFORMS TO STD UL 1026
Jan 13, 2014 by Betsy K Shea
votes
What is the voltage? Mar 7, 2013
It is 110v - 115v USA.
Mar 7, 2013 by Baton Rouge Toolboy
votes
I have only used mine about 4 times but have washed lid in dishwasher everytime with no gasket problems. Also, haven't noticed steam at all from the lid. It's cooked a great meal everytime.
Nov 30, 2013 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers