Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S Programmable Cook and Carry ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 59% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker, 6-Quart
|Price:||$49.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.99 (18%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 6 quart capacity is perfect for for 7+ people or a 6 lb. roast
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket for extra seal for less mess on-the-go
- Programmable digital control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours; Works on 240 Watts at 120V A.C. and 60Hz
- Shifts to Warm Setting Automatically once the cook time is complete
- Removable oval stoneware that is also stylish for your table
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker, 6-Quart
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Galactic Deals|
|Dimensions||15.2 inches x 15 inches x 10 inches||16.13 inches x 10.25 inches x 16 inches||15 inches x 15 inches x 10 inches||16.13 inches x 10.44 inches x 16 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Aluminum|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Over the decades Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker brand, has evolved from a single bean cooker into a diverse and extensive line of slow cookers and accessories that make meals and entertaining smarter, easier and more convenient for the many different styles of cooking today. For busy families, Crock-Pot Slow Cookers offer a solution to healthier, more wholesome meals while slow cookers designed for portability and entertaining provide new and different ways to enjoy slow cooking with the Crock-Pot brand.
Crock-Pot Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker
The Crock-Pot Cook and Carry Slow Cooker is an easy way to take your slow cooked meal on the road. The easy locking gasket lid will help you get to your final destination without making a mess. The SCCPVL610 is ideal for all your favorite slow cooker recipes, with 6-quart capacity and programmable time settings to accommodate varied cooking needs and time constraints.
- 6 quart capacity is perfect for for 7+ people or a 6 lb. roast.
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket for extra seal for less mess on-the-go.
- Programmable digital control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours.
- Shifts to Warm Setting Automatically once the cook time is complete.
- Removable oval stoneware that is also stylish for your table.
Using Your Cook and Carry Slow Cooker
In just three easy steps, you can enjoy a home-cooked meal that cooks while you carry out your day.
1. Place the stoneware into the heating base, add your ingredients and cover with the lid.
2. Plug in your Crock-Pot slow cooker and select the temperature and time settings.
3. Once cooking time is complete, enjoy your delicious meal.
Features and Benefits
Capable of handling any slow cooker recipe, the SCCPVL610 Crock-Pot slow cooker will help you take care of mealtime. Countdown programmable technology allows users to program the cook time anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours on the High or Low temperature settings in 30 minute increments. Simply set the countdown controller to the desired cook time and the programmable controller will begin to countdown the cook time so you know exactly how to prepare around your meal. Once the set cook time is complete, the controller will automatically shift to the Warm setting so your meal stays at the perfect temperature until you are ready.
Clean Up is a Breeze:
Once you are through cooking with the SCCPVL610 slow cooker, be sure to unplug and allow it to cool before cleaning. The lid and stoneware can be washed in the dishwasher or with hot, soapy water. The outside of the heating base may be cleaned with a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. When not in use, the sleek design of this slow cooker will make a perfect addition to your countertop without taking up much space.
Features a digital timer that counts down cooking time.
Keeps food safe on the go with hinged locking lids and carrying handles. With these features, there’s no need to repack food in other containers, making travel a breeze.
Carry this slow cooker with ease to any gathering. The gasket lid helps keep the unit sealed to avoid mess.
Top Customer Reviews
1. This thing stinks - Yes, the first time you use it, it does have a weird plastic type smell that even smells in the air as you cook. This smell will go away literally after the first use. Washing it first won't help. It didn't affect the taste of the food in the least.
2. The warm feature is too hot - It is a slow cooker, so when it switches to warm, it doesn't immediately turn off like your oven. The automatic feature of it switching to warm once the timer is done is really cool. It will keep the food HOT, but not boiling. I've left it on warm for about 1-2 hours before because I wasn't ready to eat and it kept it at serving temperature, not cooking temperature. Our old crockpot would let it get too tepid to be considered a "warm" setting.
I have an old Crock-Pot and it still works, but is too small for a roast, etc. So I got this one for two reasons: 1) bigger, 2) can program the time and temperature setting. I've only used it twice and, at this point, I am extremely satisfied. Should things change, I most definitely will update.
The programmable feature is really nice because you can set the cooking temperature on LOW or HIGH and set the cooking time in 30-minute increments all the way up to 20 hours. Some other "programmable" slow cookers have a few time/temp combination options but they are quite limited - this one gives you total control. Once the programmed cooking time is finished, the Crock-Pot automatically turns to "warm." The controls are touch (instead of turn dials) and very user-friendly. The user manual is small, but complete, and includes a couple recipes.
My first dish: Breakfast Casserole (photo attached).Read more ›
I tested the crock pot at home, filling it to 3/4 full of water, getting it to 150 degrees on high, and then switching it to keep warm. 2-3 hours later it was 211 degrees!
I called crock pot, they said the design temperature for keep warm was 175 degrees and they sent me a replacement, Same problem. Sent me a third slow cooker, same problem (actually 215 degrees this time).
I called them again, had a long conversation with a rep that said they had to redesign the product to raise the temperatures to satisfy the FDA. She acknowledged that if they sent me more crockpots they were likely to have the same problem. And a higher end version would likely be the same.
Of course the only reason i bought this was that Americas test kitchen rated a sister product as the highest due to its ability to stay on temperature, and the product does exactly the opposite now...
This product may work fine for you if you are not using or relying on the keep warm setting, but if you are, I recommend finding and old one somewhere.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The pot cracked after about one year... My wife was cooking a stew and when we got home, the kitchen was a giant mess as everything leaked out. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by BC
Pure crap... 2 sent so far... Both with broken handles... Will not be reordering!Published 1 day ago by Chiro Doc
The perfect solution for a single parent who works and rushes to get their starving kids afterward so to have dinner ready when I get home is a huge helpPublished 1 day ago by amy cohen
High quality crock pot. Very convenient that it's programmablePublished 1 day ago by Herbert Knowles
I am not much of a crock pot person, but decided to give it a shot after seeing so many recipes for them. I like the locking lid and the programmability of it. Read morePublished 2 days ago by KT