Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Crock-Pot Smart Wifi-Enabled WeMo 6-Quart Slow Coo...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 26% off the $149.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Crock-Pot Smart Wifi-Enabled WeMo 6-Quart Slow Cooker, SCCPWM600-V1
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (13%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Adjust cook time & temperature using the WeMo Application
- Can be controlled via the WeMo Application or directly on the unit
- Connected product solution delivers enhanced control, convenience and a peace of mind
- Three Heat settings
- Removable oval stoneware
- Adjust cooking time, temperature, shift to warm or turn off using the Free WeMo App from your smart device
- Free WeMo App available for Apple(iOS 7 and higher) and Android(4.0 and higher) devices
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Crock-Pot Smart Wifi-Enabled WeMo 6-Quart Slow Cooker, SCCPWM600-V1
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||13.9 inches x 9.6 inches x 17.4 inches||15.2 inches x 15 inches x 10 inches||16.13 inches x 10.25 inches x 16 inches||8.7 inches x 16.5 inches x 12.2 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Adjust Dinner From Anywhere
FREE WeMo App
Sometimes getting home for dinner on time just isn't do-able. Now you can connect and cook with the flexibility to have dinner ready whenever you are. Using the Crock-Pot Smart Slow Cooker with WeMo-enabled technology, you can easily increase or decrease cooking time, turn the temperature up or down, switch the slow cooker to keep-warm mode or turn it completely off, all using the free WeMo app on your smart device!
Remote Access to All Cooking Functions
Simply sync your Smart Slow Cooker to the FREE WeMo app and you will have all-day access at your fingertips.
Benefits of the Crock-Pot Smart Slow Cooker Enabled by WeMo
- Roomy 6-quart capacity accommodates large families or dinner parties
- WeMo-enabled technology allows you to remotely adjust cooking functions from your smart device.
- Enjoy meals on your schedule.
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid.
Prepare your ingredients, then program your cook settings. Simply choose your temperature and cook time, and you're done!
Want to know how dinner is coming along? Check the status of your meal to find out how much time is left, check the temp, or even turn it off.
Running late? Simply adjust the cooking time or temp to fit your schedule. Then enjoy your slow-cooked meal when you're ready.
Let everyone at home know dinner is served, even if you're not there! Get notifications when cooking is complete or the unit turns off.
What's Needed to Get Started?
- Crock-Pot Smart Slow Cooker enabled by WeMo
- Apple Smart device with iOS 7 or higher OR Android smart device using 4.0 or higher
- Wi-Fi router and internet connection
Works with Android and Apple Devices
To begin using the Crock-Pot Smart Slow Cooker, simply plug it into an outlet in your kitchen and download the free WeMo app from the Google Play Store, the Apple App store, or the <a href="/dp/B00E4V33WS">Amazon App store</a> onto any smart device. The free WeMo app keeps you connected to your Crock-Pot Smart Slow Cooker anywhere you are--over Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G networks. It is compatible with Apple (iOS 7 and higher) and Android (4.0 and higher) devices and your existing Wi-Fi router.
Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker brand and Belkin, the innovator of WeMo, have partnered together to bring you a state-of-the-art slow cooker that's designed to provide remote access to cooking at home. WeMo-enabled technology is available on other Smart Appliances as well, and all of them can be controlled from the same free WeMo app on your smart device.
Use With or Without the App
The Crock-Pot Smart Slow Cooker can also be used without the app. Simply add your ingredients and select the desired temperature setting using the power button on the base.
Easy to Clean
Once cooled, the slow cooker cleans up easily. Wipe down the heating base's exterior with a damp cloth and place the removable stoneware and glass lid in the dishwasher.
Roomy 6-Quart Capacity
Great for families or parties of seven or more. The oval shape fits roasts and large cuts of meat, and the glass lid helps trap in heat and moisture.
Handy Cord Storage
An integrated cord wrap helps ensure compact storage when not in use.
Top Customer Reviews
First, we tested it while at home to keep an eye on it. As with other Wemo enabled devices, setup is never as easy as they say it is.
It took a long time and multiple attempts for our phone to find the wireless network put out by the crockpot (why does that sound so funny?) before it would connect for the initial setup. The Wemo network simply didn't appear in the list of available wifi networks even though we had plugged it in and were trying to connect.
Finally, the wifi network showed up and we were able to connect.
First impression of the app--disappointed. We thought there'd be much more in terms of reporting temperature and such, but it was simply set to low, medium, high and set the timer. That was it.
Yes, this could be great if you're away, and want to change the settings on the crockpot.
However, the crockpot lost the wireless signal partway through cooking, and didn't gain it back. The color on the wireless indicator changed showing that it had lost connection. So, how much do you rely on that feature if you're out and about.
The other thing compared to other slow cookers is that you can set the timer right from the display. With this model, you have to use your phone (tablet, etc.) to set the timer. So if you're just going to be at home, you have to take out your phone, open the app, and set the timer.
It's a good crock pot, and the wireless connectivity is a novelty (it does provide one more way to "nuke" your food with radio waves), but it's just not as reliable and easy to use as we would have hoped.
When I initially unboxed the crock pot I downloaded the app (iOS) as instructed and followed the other setup instructions. I noticed that when I plugged in the crock pot it would flash green (indicating it's starting up) and then just flash amber right away (indicating there was a problem). According to the instructions, it was supposed to alternate flashing amber and green to indicating it's ready for setup. I tried several times to unplug it, plug it back in, and reset my wifi on my phone to try to get it work. It didn't. I finally was able to hunt down a troubleshooting page that showed me how to reset the crock pot to factory settings. Apparently mine wasn't at factory settings, because that did the trick and allowed me to complete the setup process flawlessly.Read more ›
To be honest, my favorite slow cooker has a metal "crock" that allows me cook the meat on the stove top for browning purposes and transfer the "crock" right into the "pot" to slow cook all day. While the metal one is my favorite, it doesn't allow me the flexibility of remotely changing settings based on my hectic life. So, yes, I was actually giddy to get this Crock Pot. How did it perform?
- I have many WeMo products in my house (my porch light switch and multiple plugs). Setup has been a breeze with those as well as this Crock Pot. Follow the short simple instructions and away you go!
- Cooks beautifully. I've had slow cookers in the past that cook much too high and make the finished product an over-boiled mess. This slow cooker does a great job of actually slow cooking.
- If using the WeMo app, rather than the manual buttons, the Crock Pot automatically switches to warm for 3 hours after it is scheduled to finish cooking.
- No need to memorize when your meal will be done cooking. The app tells me that my meal will be ready at 6:44pm. My phone alerts me at 6:44pm that it is time for dinner.
- I spend almost every evening at the beach watching my child surf. Some days the waves aren't good and we are there for an hour, other days we leave right before 9pm. Being able to remotely change my Crock Pot to a low or warm setting or extend the cooking time does not make me stressed to leave the beach to ensure the meal doesn't overcook or completely turn off.
- Most (all?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely love this crockpot. I love the convenience of the wifi enabled!Published 4 days ago by Jacey
I love it and it works perfect! Very easy to set up to the wifi!!!!Published 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this as a gift for my daughter and son-in-law and they love it. They used it almost daily this past winter, and they control it through the app from work. Read morePublished 17 days ago by S. Rep
This has completely changed our lives!!!!
I have another crockpot that works just as amazing, but I started to work really late hours so I couldn't necessarily set my... Read more
Horrible!!! Total waste of money!!! The crock pot worked one time via wifi then lost the connection and has never been able to connect again. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Nicole Sullivan
The Crock pot is fantastic but if you live in the UK do not buy anything from Amazon USA as I before I purchased it I phoned them & asked will it work in the UK and I was told yes... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Bc3824
I am disabled and to me, having a connected home is a need,not a luxury. I've bougth the wifi version because I needed to control the crockpot from my bed when I'm sick, and it... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Beatrice Gatta
Use it everyday, being able to operate the on off and temperature from miles away is a huge help! Built in timer with the app assures your dinner is ready and hot when you get... Read morePublished 1 month ago by ClawedJoker