5.0 out of 5 stars Betty Crocker Do Ahead, October 4, 2007
This was an old favorite of mine and I was glad to have found it again. S ometimes you need to make things ahead of time and this cookbook is great for that purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need to start saving more time., March 5, 2012
This review is from: Betty Crocker's Do-Ahead Cookbook From the Freezer and the Refrigerator (Spiral-bound)
I just received my Betty Crocker Do-Ahead cookbook and I love it. I like to read my new or vintage cookbooks before I try any recipes and that's what I did with this one. This cookbook is very informative when it comes to freezing foods and I think my family will benefit from these recipes. Not only does it have great recipes, but it tells you how long the foods can be stored and how many servings to expect. I love to cook from scratch, but find that it can be time consuming. This is where Betty Crocker comes in. My only problem with this cookbook is that it's spiral-bound and I find it hard to turn the pages at times. Other than that, I would say that I love this book. The vintage Betty Crocker cookbooks are the best.

ARRAY(0x9da562c4)