- File Size: 1756 KB
- Print Length: 91 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1500772518
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 12, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JNWUNBM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #107,927 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $6.00 (67%)
Crockpot Recipes: 39 Amazingly Tasty Gluten Free Crockpot Recipes That Go Beyond The Traditional Stews-Enjoy The Unexpected Simplicity Of Setting And Forgetting ... Free Slow Cooker, Gluten Free Recipes) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I was surprised at how much information this book contained - it explained why a few things I've made in the past didn't work out very well, so it's making me a better crockpot gourmet!
I also did not know that I could prepare so many gluten-free foods in the crockpot. Plus, there's a chart to convert how much time a "non-crockpot" recipe takes in a crockpot, in case you find a non-crockpot recipe and want to do it in your slow cooker.
It's fantastic book - very glad I bought it!
Still I have lots of recipes to try. (I've tried texan mexican carnitad and stuffed Chicken breast of them so far) This book is a great resource for me and has everything I want from it. The recipes are delicious .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love how many of these easy to make recipes taste great. I have recently been trying many of these recipes and haven't found any that have disappointed me so far. Thanks!Published 3 months ago by Aaron
Some really great, easy to make recipes. I love using crockpots for meal prepping for a week. This book has some great, healthy recipes anyone can duplicate and that can have a lot... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
When trying to look for more slow cooker recipes, this book showed up. Reading the book, I found out that "Crockpot" is also slow cooking. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Emerson B.
This book would be over priced even if it was free. First the book starts out with the history of the crockpot. Read morePublished 11 months ago by js
These recipes are easy to follow and delicious. For me, crockpots are the best option when I am so busy with work and family events so when I saw this book gave preparation time,... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Kay Dee
I really love cooking and as a cooker, I am the person who usually depends on a cookbook and with a lot of cookbook I have tried, this 'Crockpot Recipes' cookbook is such a great... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Natalie
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Kitchen Appliances > Slow Cookers
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Main Courses & Side Dishes > Soups & Stews
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Mexican
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Gluten Free
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Meals > Soups & Stews
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Mexican