Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Crocodile Creek's Dinosaur Lunchbox
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 12, 2009
My child has been using this lunch box for about 2 weeks now. The design is very cute, and it's nice to get away from character merchandise that seems to be everywhere. It is well made and cleans easily. Salad dressing spilled inside it and a sponge took care of the mess--the corners can be turned inside out to make sure every last crumb is wiped away. The outside pocket holds a napkin (can fit utensils and a small snack as well) so it doesn't get wet against the freezer pac I put in each day. Very happy with the purchase!

***Update--my kids have used their Crocodile Creek lunch boxes for two full school years (going on three) and they are STILL in great shape! Don't hesitate to buy these, they are great quality!
on July 3, 2009
I don't know why they consider this product a toy---it's a LUNCHBAG! Anyway, love this bag. Roomy, colorful and insulated. There is more than enough room in there for several items. My son loves this bag, plus he's less likely to forget it at school.
on October 13, 2008
Our child is 4 years old and goes to a Montessori pre-school from 9am - 3pm and eats lunch in school everyday. This lunch box is very good for small children b/c it is soft. The plastic is easy to clean. The inside is square and is big enough for a small water canteen/bottle; a small plastic tupperware dish for hot/warm food; and a a small juice box and snack (like raisins/goldfish/cookies, etc) - basically all the food he needs from 9-3. We are very happy with it and our child likes the fact that lunch does not travel in an undecorated paper and plastic bag. Even if you only consider the greatly reduced generation of garbage that comes from using a re-usable lunch box, this item is totally worth it's value.
on December 20, 2011
My son used this for preschool along with the matching dinosaur backpack. The backpack is going strong in kindergarten but the lunch box had to be returned because it became unusable. The zipper became impossible to zip and unzip; an adult could barely unzip it much less my child who doesn't have the strongest hands and gets frustrated easily. It felt like the zipper got gummy and not easy to slide. Besides that, this lunch box is very rigid, meaning that if your container (I use these:EasyLunchboxes 3-compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers (Set of 4) BPA-Free. Easy-Open Lids (Not Leakproof)) is slightly too big, there's no give and it simply won't fit. I replaced this Crocodile Creek box with this one and it's more flexible, a little larger and easy to zip: Stephen Joseph Lunch Box, Race Car. Like I said, I LOVE Crocodile Creek's matching dino backpack; it looks as good as it did on day 1! But we're not a fan of their lunch box. Another difference is that the Stephen box has a netted section for a napkin and cutlery and a velcro drink wrap.
on October 8, 2013
I ordered this 4 years ago for my preschooler to take snacks to school. It's been through the ringer! It got us through 2 years of preschool and a year of Kindergarten before my son asked for something without dinos.

It saw 5 day a week usage, frequent cleanings and all the abuse a rough and tumble young boy can dish out. It still looks fantastic - he still carries it when he leaves his other lunchbox at school or like last year, the current favorite falls to pieces. The CC dinosaur lunchbox is now clean and waiting in a cupboard to be called back to duty.

It's pricier than most of the licensed stuff you get at WalMart and Target, but it also lasts longer. If you're attending a school that doesn't allow licensed characters, these are a fun alternative. I highly recommend this!
on May 21, 2011
My 5 year old son loves this lunch box. I love it too because it is spacious so I can put the sandwich container a long with the fruits and juice for my son.
The only problem is with the zipper which always stuck, other than that the box looks and feels elegant and lovely
on July 25, 2011
My preschooler uses this lunch bag occasionally. Only reason is we can't fit his water bottle in this lunch bag. It is rather shallow and actually space is quite tight to put a balance meal in this bag. If you plan on putting peanut butter sandwich and a small drink or use zip lock bags to store snacks, then it is fine. However, I do use containers to store fruits/vege, main lunch, snacks and a drink. Often times, I use a thermos to store my preschooler's food and most thermos will not fit in this. Other than that, it's a very cute lunch bags. It is well insulated. I still use it to carry an ice pack and 1 yogurt in the bag for my son when i pick him up from school.
on September 10, 2009
This is the cutest lunchbox & very practical too. Make sure you complete the set by purchasing the Crocodile Creek backpack. Two very durable & practical products! Worth every cent!
on June 14, 2009
My 7yr old son LOVES his Dino lunchbox. Easy to clean, durable. The same excellent quality that I always receive from Crocodile Creek too! Love it.
on September 12, 2010
My son LOVES dinosaurs and loves this lunchbox. It is a little bigger than some--which is nice for boxed "Lunchables" or several heat up items. It also has a few not as common dinosaurs on the which is nice for the serious dino lovers!