5.0 out of 5 stars In Appreciation to Steve Irwin
Published on September 6, 2006 by John P. Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars Croc Files
"Croc Files" is a wonderfully entertaining show that both adults and older children will enjoy - some younger ones might be a bit scared by some of the close calls between Steve and the animals.
Published on June 4, 2011 by anoymous

5.0 out of 5 stars In Appreciation to Steve Irwin, September 6, 2006
This review is from: Crocodile Hunter's Croc Files (Volume 1) (DVD)
After learning about Steve Irwin's death, I pulled out this collection of DVDs and just smiled a kind of bitter-sweet smile. The things he did, the stuff he pulled...in the back of my mind I knew it was only going to be a matter of time before something happened. He kept on putting himself in peril and he pulled himself out scrape after scrape... I began to think that maybe he really was invincible.

Sadly, this was not the case.

I haven't watched these DVDs in awhile. I forgot how humorous Steve Irwin really was. How childlike and excited he was to be doing what he loved to do. It is only fitting that he did die doing what he loved. There really couldn't have been any other way. It was just meant to be.

I send peace and blessings to his family and especially to his children. Your dad made the world a better place. His love for animals and wildlife will not be forgotten. He reminded the "little kid" in my heart and soul to come out and play; that it's okay to be enthusiastic...who cares if people think you're nuts...maybe if more people "went nuts" the world would be a happier place.

Steve Irwin did his share. May Spirit guide him to his next daring adventure.

Peace & Blessings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Family Entertainment, January 23, 2002
Mike Ruford (Fairfax, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocodile Hunter's Croc Files (Volume 1) (DVD)
The first time I saw Steve Irwin jump out of a jon boat into the murky waters and come up with a 6 foot crocodile, I thought I had just stumbled upon some stunt/comedy show. I picked up the phone and called my father and told him to turn it on and watch! I LOVE THIS SHOW. It is one of the few shows that I have no issues with from a parent or educator perspective. Steve and Terri are awesome teachers who are passionate about their work. Please make more of these DVDs!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I want to be Steve Irwin, October 5, 2002
Stephen Horowitz (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocodile Hunter's Croc Files (Volume 1) (DVD)
Steve Irwin has done to the nature-themed TV show what Bruce Lee did to the martial arts movie: added charisma, class, and thoughtfulness. His approach to teaching conservation and respect for nature is truly entertaining. Not only is it amazing to watch him chase after some of the most poisonous snakes in the world without a second thought, his quirky, Australian humor gets me smiling every time. It's great for kids and adults. Every time I watch these, I want to get on a plane to Australia so that I can meet the guy.
This DVD has a lot of great moments in true Steve-style. Be warned, though, that there are some things on this DVD that overlap with his "Best of Crocodile Hunter" DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have DVD of the year!, June 19, 2001
Tammy Smay (Virginia, Illinois) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocodile Hunter's Croc Files (Volume 1) (DVD)
For all you Croc Hunter fans, you won't want to miss this one. It is packed with 4 episodes of the croc files. A fabulous, fun, and entertaining series geared toward "education through conservation". A must have to complete that ever growing Crocodile Hunter video collection. Pick one up today. Way to go Steve and Terri!

5.0 out of 5 stars Croc Files, July 10, 2001
Paige Meeker (Columbia, SC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocodile Hunter's Croc Files (Volume 1) (DVD)
Steve and Terri Irwin are so enthousiastic about wildlife and this shows in their quest to share it with children. This is an excellent DVD and I would recommend it highly. I look forward to more "croc files" DVD's in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Volume 1 of Croc Files, June 19, 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Crocodile Hunter's Croc Files (Volume 1) (DVD)
Wow, this is one of the best combinations of Steve and Terri Irwin's Croc Files. This new DVD gives me and my family such a good laugh and at the same time education that we can't stop watching it. Steve Irwin does such a good job of making my kids enjoy nature and gives an old timer like myself a new look on life. As Terri describes him as a "modern day tarzan" and that's exactly what he is. We are truely looking forward to seeing future volumes of the "Croc Files" on DVD as it provides such great commentary by the duo who are actually starring in it. I hope that these two continue to make videos just like these so that people like me and my family can continue to enjoy them.

4.0 out of 5 stars review, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Crocodile Hunter's Croc Files (Volume 1) (DVD)
it was in good condition when I received it. And I am collecting all the volumes or the Crocodile Hunter so why not start with the 1st.

3.0 out of 5 stars Croc Files, June 4, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, January 9, 2007
J. Wenner (Cleveland, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocodile Hunter's Croc Files (Volume 1) (DVD)
This is yet another great Steve Irwin DVD. My child is a huge fan of him and just loves this DVD.

3.0 out of 5 stars too much entertainment, too little education, September 24, 2003
Jeffrey Lehman (Market Harborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocodile Hunter's Croc Files (Volume 1) (DVD)
This DVD is a lot of fun. There is no doubt about that. After watching this, my four year old and his friends were practicing Steve's croc catching techniques on each other.
But Steve himself and his wife are given too much camera time. And when the camera is on them, they don't seem to be saying all that much of value. Steve just gets super excited and tells us what a "naughty crocodile" he had caught.
If your kids like seeing crocs in action, they might do better watching a documentary. At least they would see more of the crocs.

Crocodile Hunter's Croc Files (Volume 1)
Crocodile Hunter's Croc Files (Volume 1) by John Stainton (DVD - 2001)
Used & New from: $29.82