4.0 out of 5 stars Adventures in Wild Wonderful World of Clown Shoes
Published on June 20, 2012 by Adeba

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too big!
I ordered a size 7 for my husband as a garden shoe after returning a different Crocs size 8 because it was too big for him and the size 7 in this style was clearly one to one and a half sizes too big! Sadly, had to return them and decided to get a different brand that has more consistent sizing.

If you plan on ordering these to try, definitely size DOWN at...
Published 11 months ago by Remi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Adventures in Wild Wonderful World of Clown Shoes, June 20, 2012
Adeba (cleveland, ohio United States) - See all my reviews
Crocs- from year to year, and style to style, are a lil funky nightmare to size, as any fan knows. And the density meanders a bit- from color to color? Research out of my pay range. One recent purchase fits but the strap is shaped wrong on one shoe so it never stays in the up-on-shoe position but rubs my foot. Etc. & yes-I live in them til it snows- it's been a long & colorful relationship.

SO- I ordered three different colors of exactly the same style & size and literally got 3 differently sized shoes, tho two were quite close ;-> These citrus-lime green ones practically glow in the dark- they are true clown shoes - the color is so outrageous and i am such a pale frumpy sort of geezer that looking down at radioactive feet made me consider sending them back. But they are SO comfortable & just the right fit. So just call me Bozo. Perhaps that's the secret random ingredient: clowns juggle the molds or extruders or whatever & now it's almost impossible to wear a mitchy-matchy pair. And my last great mitch-match pair shrunk so much on a vacation drive I had to give them to my gleeful smaller-footed friend when I got there.

So, anyway, as wonderful as good crocs are, getting a good pair in the mail is a crapshoot : be careful who you order from. Shoebuy's return is a little tedious but they pay return shipping.
BIC is AWFUL- hard to reach, NO information or return slip in package, you must use the original shipping box, you pay your own return as well a a restocking fee. If you have to order from them & have trouble with returns, write to Amazon about it- they'll make it right.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too big!, July 30, 2013
Remi (Duarte, CA) - See all my reviews

If you plan on ordering these to try, definitely size DOWN at least a size, and these are very wide so consider that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to run outside, wish they were not as wide, June 20, 2014
Classic Crocs. Perfect for slipping on to do a bit of gardening. I do wish they had these classics in a women's width. They are very wide (and I have wide feet).

5.0 out of 5 stars Original Crocs- nothing comes close!, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Classic Clog (Apparel)
From March 31st to Nov. I wear the original Crocs. I've tried many other brands over the years and have never found one that has the cushioning that Crocs have.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, June 27, 2014
Marian L. Rohde "ladyelmer9" (Kendall, New York United States) - See all my reviews
Loved them! They are the most comfortable shoes to wear with my heel spur. Just love them, perfect for coming and going to the pool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always love my Crocs, June 26, 2014
Light weight, of course. Easy fit, of course. Vibrant color, of course. Soft, of course. Everything you expect and appreciate in a Croc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too wide, June 25, 2014
These clogs are really cute and true to color. The length is perfect but they are much too wide. I wear clogs often so I know they have a generous toe box but these are way past generous.

3.0 out of 5 stars too big, June 12, 2014
Too big. Its for my little girl and she is flying in them. They are mens sizes not girls. Well.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, May 26, 2014
crocs are so comfortable. wish they had more colors. just brought two pair with fuzzy inserts in them can't wait to wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars This fits a kid!, May 21, 2014
Took me a while to find the right croc size for a size 4 in boys -- this would be it. Just like most crocs, they run wide.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›