Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: crocs Kids' Crocband II Clog
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 29, 2012
Found these on Amazon, snapped them up soon as we saw them.

I'd looked for a while, and chain-store brand Crocs in this style are hard if not impossible to find.

My Son loves how these look, fit, and feel. They are well made, exceptionally durable, and oddly fashionable.

He will outgrow them before they wear out - these beat the chain-store brand version(s) easily.

Yes, they are wide, and run a bit large. Order DOWN on the half size and they should fit just fine.

Will continue to order these in his size as he grows - great footwear.
on April 2, 2013
I bought these for my son, for Christmas, and the white CrocBand has completely come off one shoe and is separating from the other. The seller will not replace the defective product because it occurred after the refund period and Crocs only warrantees their product for 30 days, which is just how long these will last. I used to love Crocs clogs and sandals but my past several purchases have ended up in disappointment. The product construction and quality have gone down hill, compared to the original.
on November 6, 2014
Crocs are great for little kids, and this is my daughter's second pair of this exact same style. They are easy to put on and off, fit well, and stay relatively clean looking. I love the white around the bottom, it makes them look more like regular shoes. I wish my boys didn't have solid color Crocs.

The fit is the same as other Crocs.
on April 5, 2013
I have bought quite a few Crocs for kids over the years. I tend to size up and it's never been an issue until now.
These Crocs look identical to the photo, color, style, secure strap slightly shorter than the heel. I was buying fro a size 4(Toddler) shoe and purchased a size 4-5 Croc accordingly. The width was great for a pudgy little growing foot of this size, however, the length was just right WITHOUT the rear strap. It I used the heel strap the foot was packed into the toe of the Croc and I could barely stretch the strap back far enough to hook over the heel. I could try to stretch out the strap over time, or when not in use, but the main point of give is the strap hinge/joint/pivot(where's it's attached to the Croc) not the strap length itself, so I wouldn't be gaining what I need.
I did have a pair of Crocs in 6-7 in the 'Crocskin Classic K' and it was huge compared to this. I'd say it was about the size I'd expect, but these 'Crocband II' in size 4-5 was better suited for a size 4 or smaller in my case, nobody over a 4Toddler.
Same Croc standard, and quality otherwise, and as attractive as the photo. It was even the true inflated price of the Crocs line, just the sizing that was deflated...
on December 15, 2013
My son wears a size 1 kids shoe. These crocs are too big. We got him a size J1. We're just keeping them until his feet get bigger. They are very nice crocs and he can't wait to wear them. We always run into the same problem with crocs. There are no half sizes. When my sons feet outgrow one size we have move up a size. The only problem is that the next size up is always too large. I guess it's a small price to pay for shoes that my son loves.
on January 30, 2014
My daughter loves wearing crocs becuase they are easy for her to put on and take off. Crocs run about a size larger, becuase they size in range. My daughter wears a 5 and I purchased a 4 for her and they fit well.
on September 16, 2014
I was frustrated. I've had a hard time finding crocs for my son who wears a 12. Not a 13. Not an 11. Not a "12/13". Just a 12. So when these crocs said size 12, I foolishly believed the wording. They are actually the "12/13" size. So they are too big for my son. Very disappointed. The crocs themselves seem to be in good shape and look as we expected. But the sizing does matter on crocs. So the wrong size listing was frustrating. We are keeping them until he grows into them and searching other options in the meantime.
on April 24, 2013
My daughter has been wearing crocs since she could walk. She is now 4 1/2, and she has tons o f cute shoes, but always insists on wearing these. They can be rinsed off in the sink, or thrown in the washing machine and look good as new. Great for the beach or park, and she even runs in them without complaint.
on July 23, 2013
These crocs are great! My daughter loves them and she loves putting the charms on them to make them her own. She can wear them by the pool and then later throw socks with them so the Mosquitos don't eat her feet! Perfect summer sandal/shoe
on March 31, 2013
I gave these to my 7 yr old grandaughter for Easter. They were a little large, but will fit her ok with socks and also fit her longer. The neat thing was that her Mom showed up for Easter dinner wearing almost the same Crocs. They really enjoyed having the same shoes.